[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one is better, vinyl or CD version?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: road.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
road.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
Which one is better, vinyl or CD version?
>>
vinyl had that endless loop at the end that was cool
>>
>>69635163
the extra content on the CD version makes the album more complete than the locked groove
>>
I prefer the vinyl. It's 25 minutes shorter but still achieves the same thing. For me it does, anyways.
>>
>>69635224
>>69635249
i didn't realise that much was cut off the vinyl version. kinda glad i only own the cd version now
>>
This is my favorite album of all time, had no idea the vinyl had an endless locked groove at the end, nor did I know the origin of the album title.

I just ordered the vinyl due to this thread.
>>
>>69635428
Unsubscribe
>>
>>69635444
Is that a "nice blog post" new meemay?
>>
>>69635428
100 emoji

>>69635444
Up vote

>>69635469
Laughing crying emoji
>>
>>69635469
Yeah, do you like it?
>>
>>69635389

Well it wasn't really cut down considering the vinyl version was released a year before the CD.
>>
>>69634625
The CD has way more content and sounds significantly better, though hipsters will continually assert the superiority of the vinyl for contrarian-cred.
>>
The CD, honestly the LP versions sound like demos compared to the later recordings. Like, East Hastings is half as long and sounds unfinished on the record.

The production is also a lot better in general on the CD recordings.
>>
Content-wise, CD. Package-wise, vinyl.

I mean, grab both of them whenever you can
>>
>>69635428
reblog

>>69635444
downvote

>>69635556
report for bullying
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.