[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you experienced the masterpieces of each artistic medium?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: artisticpeaks.jpg (149KB, 558x601px) Image search: [Google]
artisticpeaks.jpg
149KB, 558x601px
Have you experienced the masterpieces of each artistic medium?
>>
The minecraft soundtrack is pretty comfy
>>
>>69634601
>The Beatles
>Minecraft
And how's 6th grade treating you?
>>
i can't tell if this is bait or what.
the shawshank redemption is a pretty fucking good film. and i've never read the book but i'm 99% sure i'd appreciate it greatly more than the beatles or fucking minecraft.
>>
>>69634714
It is bait
>>
but minecraft has a nice soundtrack
>>
i enjoyed minecraft a few years ago, playing the survival mode alone was nice, but i wouldn't call it the masterpiece of videogames, so 10/10 would call bait
>>
>>69634825
The game is limitless. You can do anything as long as your imagination allows it. It is the greatest video game of all time.
>>
Unironically minecraft is fucking great
>>
Do we need this thread every day?
>>
>>69634601
Three of these things are perfectly good things that also happen to appeal to a very wide audience, and while maybe may not be things that speak to me on a deep or emotional level, I recognize as great because of their ability to appeal to a huge swath of the population while still maintaining their merit.

Does Infinite Jest really do that, though? I mean, I get that it's kinda like the biggest meme of post-war literature, but also, no one really actually reads it. People just pretend like they read it.
>>
>>69634840
>minecraft is the first and only game to allow map customization and creative freedom
wew lad
>>
>>69634601
>not Ulysses

iShigg
>>
>>69634601
Dumbass OP. Infinite Jest is the only good work you posted the OP.

I hope the AFR sends you the Samizdat.
>>
>>69634601

The masterpiece of music is A Seat At The Table by Solange.
>>
the shawshank redemption is a 7/10 at best I don't get why imdb loves it, it's such a standard film
>>
>>69634640
>he can't into post-irony

How's 9th grade treating you.
>>
>>69634936
does "post-irony" just mean, "bait" basically? haha
>>
>>69634979
Yes [spoiler]'no'[/spoiler]
>>
>>69634910
considering reading it. is it really worth it?
>>
>>69634994
haha :-)
>>
File: minecraft.png (366KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
minecraft.png
366KB, 400x400px
>>69634714
the beatles are a meme

minecraft is a pretty comfy game with shaders
>pic related
and yeah shawshank was "hey, that's bretty gud"
>>
>>69634601
>shawshank
>equivalent to infinite jest
faggot
>>
>>69635022
Dubs means I have to I think :/
>>
>>69634865
i've read it. it earns its exclaim.
>>
>>69635022
Its a challenge. Sometimes i wanted to throw the book down and quit for months. But once i saw it as a collection of powerfully written short stories, some of which come together eventually, i had a lot of fun reading most of it. Id say its 85% greatness 15% parts you desperatly try not to skip. So yeah
>>
>>69634601
>Have you experienced the memes of each artistic medium?
fixt 4u
>>
>>69634840
plaY HOW YOU WANT, MAN! IT'S YOUR DECISION!!
Fuck off. I want a coherent story, not some wishy-washy shit that needs to still work for any number of outcomes or playstyles.
>>
>>69635107
wtf i love minecraft now
>>
>no discernible talent
>masterpiece

top kek
>>
>>69634714
Holy shit you fucking idiot pleb.

Read up some more about music you fucking 13 year old

http://2akordi.net/znanje/teorija/beatles.html
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.