[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thoughts on mtv?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

thoughts on mtv?
>>
pee pee make big cum cum
>>
>>69632369
???
>>
>>
>>69632356
The Real World, Teen Mom and Geordie Shore are the shit
>>
>>69632356
MTV2 is better.
>>
>>69633632
Jersey Shore is ironically fucking hilarious. They're stupid as fuck, but god, their drama and in general, was so funny.
>GTL
>T Shirt Time
>CABS A HEEYAAH
>>
>>69632356
People should watch the "Merchants of Cool" documentary about MTV's marketing strategies:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/cool/view/
>>
>>69633698

jersey shore was the last good thing on mtv desu.
>>
I'm still angry that I didn't get an internship at mtv back in 98. The stupid channel is mostly commercials anyway.
>>
>>69633698
Oh yeah, we watched MTV working night shift at a grocery store for years...it started ironically, but man that stuff was hilarious (I don't really like television, so having something to laugh at during the work day was a nice relief)
>>
>>69633683
>2 > 1
really makes you think
>>
>>69632356
I called her and Meredith Graves "two gals with histrionic personality disorder."

They got mad and blocked me.
Good times.
>>
Ahhh. 120 Minutes how I miss thee...
>>
>>69634097
cool
>>
>>69632356

who is this angel?
>>
>>69633698
The whole point of that show is for viewers to make fun of and feel superior to people more successful than themselves, just like anons here do with normies.
>>
>>69634399
That's most reality shows tbqh, jersey shore was just the epitome of it
>>
>>69634428
Yeah I agree, and I'm not saying it's bad to watch I was just making a statement.

Everyone loves to make fun of stupid people, whether through /r/cringeanarchy, 4chan greentexts, cringe compilations on youtube, reality tv, reading comments sections of news articles, cliques in real life, or whatever
>>
>>69634378
gaby wilson
>>
>>69632356
i'd say peak MTV was when they had as many genre power hour shows as possible (the dance, hip hop, and 120 min blocks for example)
>>
>>69633698
this me and my dad used to watch that shit all the time really bonded us
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.