[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do y'all think of Vinyl Me Please?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: VMP.jpg (76KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
VMP.jpg
76KB, 900x600px
What do y'all think of Vinyl Me Please?
>>
>>69629299
Never tried em.
Maybe give me a free trial so I can give you an honest opinion :^)
>>
Wack waste of money for people who need someone to tell them what to listen to.
>>
looks kinda gay what is it?
>>
vynyl*
>>
>>69629344
Vinyl subscription service. Sign up for 3 to 12 months, you get a record each month that's exclusive to subscribers of the service (Colored vinyl, cool artwork, writing about the album, etc.). It's a bit gimmicky, but the records sound good and sometimes its stuff that's out of print everywhere else except for VMP. Sometimes the picks for Album of the Month are kinda shit but they have a swap feature so you can get a different record instead for no extra cost.

Next month's record is speculated to be Panda Bear's Person Pitch
>>
>>69629353
vynyls, you mean
>>
It's ok. Really hoping January is Person Pitch, fucking love that shit
>>
>>69629330
I never really understood why people call it a waste of money or a rip-off. A 3 month membership averages out to $25 per record, and a 12 month averages out to $23. Those are perfectly acceptable prices for a record, especially if it's limited edition and/or hasn't been in print for a while. Plus you can just swap for another one if you don't like the month's pick.
>>
>>69629299
Had it for a year, there was some pretty cool stuff. Super Ape, Watch Out!, and The Score were my favorites and they were all cool/interesting pressings that justified the slightly increased price tag over a normal record. Probably won't sign up again because a lot of the appeal is the novelty factor but with the swap feature it's tempting; I've missed a couple interesting records since I dropped it a few months back.
>>
>>69631411
A lot of the more recent shit is still in stock so yeah, you'll be able to swap for some of that.

My only problem with the swap feature is that it basically becomes less and less useful the longer you're a member. Like yeah, when you first sign up you get to swap a couple records for older ones, but what happens when you've been a member for two years and all the records you can get for a swap are ones you already have or ones you didn't want in the first place? I appreciate the system but it aint perfect
>>
>>69629299
I don't really see the point personally. You pay pretty much full price for the records but you don't know what you're getting and you probably won't even care about the picks so what's the point
>>
fantano go to bed
>>
>>69629588
>Panda Bear's Person Pitch

I already have this
No thanks
>>
>>69632114
a nice surprise monthly. beautiful presses, same price as normal records
>>
>>69631316
Ok anthony
>>
>>69632114
You can swap for other shit tho
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.