[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I FINALLY DID IT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: R-7063194-1432840819-4473.jpeg.jpg (8KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
R-7063194-1432840819-4473.jpeg.jpg
8KB, 300x300px
after years of thought i finally figured out what this little fuck plagarized to make this track

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4JN5Zf_LPE

it's literally just paulstretched music for 18 musicians

listen for yourself

proof once again that marcel foley cannot make music and just steals

(too bad hes not a meme here anymore. if you don't remember, this kid used to spam his music on /mu/ [though he was primarily a meme for bigger reasons] and i revealed that his second album was just avalon by sigur ros, slowed down, but i could never figure out this one - until today)
>>
Marcelposting was fun.
>>
good job desu OP
>>
>>69623212
Report it to Steve Reich's label, ECM Records.
Maybe they'll sue. Most likely they will send a Cease & Desist letter at the very least.

[email protected]
[email protected]
>>
File: IMG_0644_460.jpg (405KB, 470x586px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0644_460.jpg
405KB, 470x586px
>>69623344
report this hack while you are at it too.
>>
Are those Early Works good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE9nzMlbos4
>>
>>69623681
no
>>
bump for justice
>>
>>69623212
What the fuck?! My band was going to use this exact photo for our first album that never got recorded about 10 years ago.
>>
>>69623212
Yeah and Marcel also stole the OPN R+7 webloop from pointnever.com and called it his own track.
>>
>>69625130
neither of you took the pic, so who cares
>>
>>69625130
good thing you didn't. its boring bandcamp tier
>>
>>69625144
This was the loop as it appeared on pointnever.com prior to R+7's release:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX1uuYWtc7A

Marcel lifted the loop wholesale and called it 'Rainforest' on his Bandcamp. When I called him out on it he claimed he sampled it himself from OPN's 'Along' (the origin of the webloop) however I pointed out that there's a synth in the left hand channel of the loop and also his own track that doesn't appear at all in Along thus proving that he stole the loop and made absolutely no changes or effort to make it his own track. The little faggot.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.