[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Logic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20161212-123016.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161212-123016.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
What does /mu/ love about logic???

Aside from the pun,(I know we all love "logic") what do we love about this young man? He's excellent at hipppin'n'hoppin' but is he worthy of our recognition..?

Side note...
Is it really a concept album if you just have intermission and random musical break in the middle of a song for some 'spoken word'?

Logic thread, in the end...
>>
hes corny
>>
Sucks. Almost as bad as wale. Don't listen to dmv rap
>>
>>69620433
Dmv?
>>
Listen... I don't care for the Wales and the kids kudiis of the world, but this guy logic had a nice go at that album, the incredible true story.
>>
>>69620491
And I'm a strict original hip-hop kinda guy...
>>
But I got this weird obsession with how logic uses his voice and the rap style.. Sorta how I'm a huge fan of Twista, even tho he ain't no immortal....
>>
>>69620491
The half assed space concept was quite lame
>>
>>69620294
he's fucking awful and corny rap for white preteens, stop projecting because no one on this website likes this faggot
>>
>>69620526
The incredible true story, to me, for a new artist, is a great almost perfect album... the others fall flat. Dude, just ran out of shit to say...

Happens to the best of us.
He's not gathering his inspiration in the right places I'd say.

But he's GOT POTENTIAL!
>>
>>69620415
But he's fast... that's the appeal to me I think
>>
>>69620560
What makes him awful to you? What kinda rap/hip hop would you suggest listening to?
>inb4 don't listen to hip-hop
>>
>>69620540
I mean... agreed! By I mean, at least he gave it a go... lol, I like the stoopid hal 9000 shit, with the "upgrades"
>>
>>69620600
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvST7EC51Nk
>>
b8, but if one seriously listens to logic and usues /mu/, that definitely explains the boards drop off in quality
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.