[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do some many so many teenagers hate her? and why do they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: lana-del-rey.jpg (157KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lana-del-rey.jpg
157KB, 600x600px
why do some many so many teenagers hate her?

and why do they think their garbage (c)rap (retards attempting poetry) ""music"" is better than her music?
>>
>>69605262
/mu/ is secretly in love with her
>>
I'm a rich white girl look how depressed I am
bleh
>>
don't get me wrong, she's a nice gal, i like her just fine
but she's a mouth breather
>>
File: lana6.jpg (108KB, 770x770px) Image search: [Google]
lana6.jpg
108KB, 770x770px
>>69605303
>>69605307
her lyrics are about getting fucked hard, why do you care about her as a person or about her lyrics?

her music is catchy, that's it
>>
>>69605303
but that's what's cool about her, she delivers an awful personality with beautiful music
does the mc of a movie have to be "likable" to you? pleb.

>>69605336
it's not catchy, it's dreamy
>>
>>69605262
I still can't get over the digusting lips and nose
>>
>>69605262
She's fucking trash

She makes pop that is completely devoid of the things that make pop enjoyable, her music is not catchy, it's not creative, it's just drab background music melodrama. As pop music it's neither enjoyable or catchy, and as "art" music it's uncreative and self indulgent. It's terrible from all angles.
>>
File: lana11.jpg (544KB, 1970x1970px) Image search: [Google]
lana11.jpg
544KB, 1970x1970px
>>69605381
her botox is wearing off
>>
>>69605387
that's what makes it so good
>>
>>69605387
basically >>69605415 it's something you get lost in, it makes you feel intoxicated, like time stops around you. just like cloud rap. she's yung lean for girls. a millennial character study, sort of
>>
most of her songs are pretty much indistinguisable
>>
>>69605459
>>69605415
I don't get it. Do you ACTUALLY like lana del rey? I thought it was a joke to make fun of tumblr on /mu/ to pretend to like lana del rey.

>its shit
>thats what makes it good

hmm really made me think?
>>
>>69605459
>>69605415
Being shit on purpose is still shit. I bet you think modern art is too deep for most people to understand too.
>>
>>69605415
Lana del rey is not smart or creative enough to into abstract/surrealism, she tries to make "artsy" stuff based off shit she perceives as artistic and fails fucking horribly.
>>
>>69605482
i only like a couple songs on Ultraviolence but i really love them
it's not shit, it just has different goals than most radio pop, and the instrumentation is really lush
>>
File: lana-with-doggo.jpg (47KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
lana-with-doggo.jpg
47KB, 564x564px
>>69605482
>>69605509
>>69605521
you just don't get Lana's complex artistic genius, go back to listening to your Meme Grips
>>
i like that fuzzy kanye west-ish shout sample she has on some tracks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp9HdHjUc3c

all over this track, wgere does it originate? pretty sure its kanye
>>
>>69605509
being unlikable on purpose, or just because you're unlikable doesn't matter, does not make it shit though. realizing that is as far as her depth goes and if you cannot get yourself to do that you're shallow as fuck
>>
>>69605576
nvm heres a whole thread about it

http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=42604.0

its like the wilhelm scream lol
>>
>>69605262
> spacey synth
> down tempo hip hop beat
> talking like a baby
>>
>>69605555
Quads of truth
>>
She denounced feminism on one interview, I think
>>
>>69605535
>implying lana del rey isnt radio pop

Know I know you're baiting and/or from tumblr.
>>
>>69605721
work on your reading comprehension
i said she was in fact radio pop but still different from the bulk of the "genre"
>>
>>69605760
no she isnt?

radio doesnt have a "genre", it plays what is currently most trendy/popular
>>
Ultraviolence is dream pop for people who wear unknown pleasures shirts without listening to the album
>>
>>69606317
i know its not a genre but its homogenous enough that it might as well be
and she totally is like i tried to get across here >>69605459. it's not solely about hooks, not danceable, not the type of ballad that serves only to show of the singers lung capacity that sia or adele are currently providing. heavy shoegaze/dream pop influence too
>>
Christ the more I look at her the uglier she looks.
I'm not the only one who think she looks freakish right?
>>
>>69606561
Totally hideous, I've only ever heard gay men and straight women call her attractive irl
>>
>>69605262
where is carles when you need him
>>
>>69605262
It's (You)
It's (You)
It's All for (You)
Everything I Do
>>
>>69605336
her face is crooked in this image
>>
Lana del Taco
>>
Her songwriting has been shit lately. I feel like her hit popular songs(mostly from 'Born to Die' album) were mostly because she worked with Emile Haynie.
>>
>Shades of Cool
>Cruel World
>West coast
>Pretty When you cry

Ultraviolence is actually amazing
>>
File: lana_del_rey.jpg (70KB, 620x932px) Image search: [Google]
lana_del_rey.jpg
70KB, 620x932px
Lana Del Rey
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.