[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brian Wilson

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: IMAGE.png (462KB, 1052x821px) Image search: [Google]
IMAGE.png
462KB, 1052x821px
>Former Beach Boys star Brian Wilson has been spotted wandering L.A graveyards. When asked what he was up to he laughed and replied "Just starting to feel I can relate to them you know? Gotta have some friends for when the time comes".

>Former bandmate Al Jardine has broken silence and expressed worry for him "I am scared for the guy, he had a casket placed in his bedroom and spends hours each day laying in it. He'll only come out once he smells food".

Surely I am not the only one getting prepared by listening to Pet Sounds everyday.
>>
A+ post
>>
hell be fine
>>
File: corpse.png (169KB, 636x382px) Image search: [Google]
corpse.png
169KB, 636x382px
Can we start a petition to have him declared legally dead.

This is horrible for his legacy, no one wants to see this.
>>
Post yfw he actually ends up outliving all the other beach boys
>>
>>69596335
and gets fit write Smile II and murders Love
>>
>>69596335
he probably has survivors guilt for outliving his brothers
>>
File: image.jpg (106KB, 1024x736px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 1024x736px
>>69596266
>"I am scared for the guy, he had a casket placed in his bedroom and spends hours each day laying in it. He'll only come out once he smells food"
>>
F
>>
>"Brian was someone who was listening to a high whine in his head," recalls Cohen. "He was very tense and fragile, the least likely person to be a musician. I once had to have a meeting with him in North Hollywood. He was getting up every five minutes and hiding behind pillars; he kept thinking he saw somebody he knew. He would call me, and I'd hear trucks rolling by on the highway, and I'd say, 'Where are you?' and he'd answer, 'I'm walking to Oklahoma!' 'What do you mean, you're walking to Oklahoma? From California?' 'Yeah, I'm looking at birds.'"
>>
>>69596525
Got a source on that?
>>
>>69596530
its on Brian Wilsons wikipedia page
>>
the decay of the angel
>>
Hell be fine
>>
>>69596266
He's going to die Christmas week, most probably Christmas Day
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYp9opLWz5o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYp9opLWz5o
>>
>>69597511
Today
>>
>Alice Cooper reported that Wilson once considered the traditional standard "Shortnin' Bread" to be the greatest song ever written, as he quotes Wilson for an explanation: "I don't know, it's just the best song ever written."

kek
>>
File: brian-wilson.jpg (2MB, 4000x4408px) Image search: [Google]
brian-wilson.jpg
2MB, 4000x4408px
what has he seen guise?
>>
This record my dogs, it's fucking magical. I've heard Brian say he thinks God speaks through him on it and I believe it. It breaks my heart to know Wilson is such a troubled man
>>
I'm pretty sure Wilson has schizophrenia or something
>>
>>69597932
his nearing end
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46IQu0yuJzU
>>
If dubs Mike Love shits his pants
>>
>>69597855
You know you're fucked up when you creep out Alice Cooper and Iggy Pop
>>
>>69598335
My favorite Alice Cooper story is when he was letting Keith Moon stay at his house, Alice and his wife went out for dinner, and when they came back Keith was wearing a French maid outfit dusting their furniture.
>>
dubs and brian wilson gets raped by a roving band of abbos tonight
>>
dubs and he's actually immortal
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 600x845px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 600x845px
>>69598466
>he's just gonna be suffering forever
>>
File: mrtendo.jpg (38KB, 620x443px) Image search: [Google]
mrtendo.jpg
38KB, 620x443px
>>69598531
>>
File: 1470197683454.jpg (44KB, 602x481px) Image search: [Google]
1470197683454.jpg
44KB, 602x481px
>>69598466
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.