[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My album of the year. Fuck off cucks and Haters.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

My album of the year.
Fuck off cucks and Haters.
>>
bad albu,m
even by nigger standards
>>
WE WUZ
>>
is he still rapping about third eyes and fluoride in the water and the gubment being evil? he was a fine rapper before he realized that route would make him 10x the amount of money with #woke teenagers
>>
>>69595850

>he was a fine rapper before he realized that route would make him 10x the amount of money with #woke teenagers

if anything dumbing yourself down or sanitizing your sound gives you a higher chance of larger sales because you will always be aiming for a larger market

i get that "woke" teens are annoying and all but if you think they are the subset to bank on as a musician if you're out for sales alone then you are delusional
>>
AOTY
>>
>>69595850
It's his niche. He's been doing it in every album ever. There are hints of people it in Long Term 1/2.

If you don't like control system, you aren't going to like anything Ab-Soul puts out.
>>
>>69595817

this album has some of the worst lyrics of the year
>>
File: 1454438572297.jpg (4KB, 239x250px) Image search: [Google]
1454438572297.jpg
4KB, 239x250px
>>69595817

ab-soul secretly lurks /pol/

calling it
>>
>>69595878
but ab-soul could not do that as no matter how hard he tried to appeal to the masses he would both look and sound like an awkward old dad trying to fit in at the party

he is at least guaranteed a solid stream of $ from woke teens with a lot of daddy's money attending his shows and buying his fuck the government t shirts

there are TDE stans alone who will buy his shit just because they see them as a bars, yo force keeping that real underground hip hawp alive
>>
>>69595944
you're an idiot. i'm almost certain he genuinely follows and believes in the occult and conspiracy ideas he spouts. Regardless of whether you think he's trying to pander to a niche of teens or not, he's a pretty damn good rapper with a pretty unique flow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nitz50WxwOY
>>
>>69596318
>he's a pretty damn good rapper with a pretty unique flow.
so is every kid on soundcloud
have u heard of underachievers and pro era?
they all do that "woke" shit
ab-soul is fucking garbage
>>
>>69596338
stop saying woke you sound like a fucking faggot. i said he's a good rapper, not the subject matter he raps about is "super deep". Underachievers don't come close to being as good as Ab-Soul when it comes to wordplay, delivery and flow.
>>
>>69596338
>waaah why is my comfortable white american political worldview being questioned waaah why cant they keep politics out of music
>>
>>69596455
im black
>>69596393
>Underachievers don't come close to being as good as Ab-Soul when it comes to wordplay, delivery and flow.
subjective opinion
>>
>>69596467
well then you're an uncle tom ass nigga

good job conforming to white expectations
>>
ey lemme git that link bruh
>>
>>69596467
And so is your opinion that he simply raps about the occult and conspiracies to pander to a demographic, which as someone already pointed out would be absolutely stupid considering he could speak in much broader terms and be a more generalized rapper and sell more.
>>
>>69597171
I agree
>>69596515
racist
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.