[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many people hate this again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1482.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1482.png
1MB, 750x1334px
I actually really liked. I had it saved on my phone for a while but just got to it. I've always been a big fan of safe of milk. But apperanlty a lot of people think this sounds like random garbage???
>>
Most people like and you know it. Fuck off
>>
>>69587879
>most /mu/tants and hipsters like it
FTFY
>>
I hate it because,
1.Beefheart was an asshole to The Magic Band
2.It's a complete "fuck you" to every talented musician and The Magic Band themselves
3.Money was actually put into the making of this album
4.It's just shit. It doesn't sound good.
Not after 2 listens
Not after 5 listens
Not after 10 listens

People only pretend to like it. Critics praise it because it's """unique""" despite the fact that a toddler could've thought of it if given a guitar. But Beefheart had his head so far up his ass that he decided to go through with it anyway. And Frank Zappa decided to produce it because, well, That's what friends are for amirite?

I hate this album with a burning fucking passion and if I ever meet anybody who likes it i'll be the last person they see before they arrive at the hospital.
>>
>>69587791
Jazz is already Random Garbage: The Genre.
>>
>>69587901
you're a fucking idiot if you don't think this record is praised by pretty much every music publication
>>
>>69587912
your first 3 reasons are retarded
do you hate every album that was made by assholes?
>>
>>69587912
>a toddler could've thought of it if given a guitar
I guarantee you that you wouldn't be able to come up with anything remotely like Trout Mask Replica today, no matter how much you tried
>>
>>69587791
Some people just don't like it, but most people for whatever reason have a stroke when they hear the second guitar/whatever countermelody

>>69587912
>I don't like it so other people must be pretending they like it
>>
>>69587932
No.

>>69587948
0/10 b8 try harder next time.
>>
>>69587981
not bait, it's 100% true and you know it
>>
>>69587948
I took an hour long hangover shit this morning. I bet if I recorded the sounds of my struggle along with a metronome, it would be very similar.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.