[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They have?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Selection_254.png (21KB, 513x208px) Image search: [Google]
Selection_254.png
21KB, 513x208px
They have?
>>
>>69587290
rly make u think
>>
If you're in the spotlight in ((((((CURRENT YEAR)))))) then all you can do is say you're liberal or support liberal policies. If don't you're setting yourself up for failure, seeing as how most industries - Music industry especially - is ran by Marxist brainwashed drones. Who judge political motives and opinions more than actually judging, you know. Music.
>>
>>69587290
literally who?
>>
>>69587290

>Bitch please, you must be smoking crocks

>I got the nasty in the taxi, you need a lift? You can sit between the backseat and my dick
>>
>>69587657
OPs friend on facebook
>>
>>69587290
Yes, they have.
>>69587610
shit bait t b h
>>
>>69587290
whats wrong with being misogynists
i don't see women trying to become plumbers or going to a trade school
>>
>>69587610
Isn't it sad? Instead of discussing and debating with their opponents, the nuleft simply stifles all dissent. It's a shame. Oh well.
>>
File: 1474128919200.png (255KB, 319x317px) Image search: [Google]
1474128919200.png
255KB, 319x317px
>>69587290
>implying you have to accept the beliefs of a musician in order to appreciate their music
>>
>>69587290
>"death grips' members have been speaking out in favor of stuff like feminism since the beginning of the band"
(not true, by the way)
They once said they support feminism and homosexuals. That's it. They're definitely left-wing but they've never campaigned for political issues and MC Ride's lyrics are pretty cryptic so it's pretty easy for someone who has opposing views to like them.
>>
>>69587610
dae wish the gay marxists would stop beating my dog :(((
>>
File: *tips glasses*.jpg (99KB, 565x565px) Image search: [Google]
*tips glasses*.jpg
99KB, 565x565px
It's weird to me how many people that religiously adore an artist's output don't also adopt that artist's worldview in its entirety even though they've been outward with their opinions since the beginning
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.