[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>H-hey /mu/, remember me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1465577309989.jpg (33KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1465577309989.jpg
33KB, 300x300px
>H-hey /mu/, remember me?
>>
>15:36
>>
>>69587163
Ya i still listen to you every week
>>
>>69587163
You're still my second favourite album this year
>>
Yeah, you're better than TBK, not as good as The Seer, and a 6/10 at absolute best.
>>
why so dark?
>>
>>69587163
After The Seer and To Be Kind I stopped really paying attention to Swans.
>>
In the process of listening to this for the first time now, actually. Definitely like it more than TBK so far but nothing's quite hitting the Seer's highs for me. If the first half is any indication this'll be more consistently good than either of those albums though.
>>
>>69587163
You're my AOTY bud
>>
>>69587236
Because the album has withered with age

The Glowing Man is now the Man Who Glowed
>>
>>69587163

Of course, I have you in my car.
>>
>>69587358
Second half is way better, keep listening.
>>
>neo-swans
No thanks
>>
>>69587219
who does everyone sucks the seer's dick?

listened to it twice and it feels like they're trying to recreate 80s swans but make it more produced

TBK and glowing man have a consistent feel
>>
>>69587480
>who

why*
>>
>>69587480

To me, Seer sounded like Filth stretched to its breaking point and brought up to speed with the post-rock ambition of the modern Swans sound. Gira said that it encompassed the entire history of his career up to that point and while I don't get much post-punk era Swans out of it I can't disagree otherwise. TBK on the other hand was extremely inconsistent for me. Some great tracks like Oxygen, Kirsten Supine and Bring The Sun but others like Just A Little Boy and She Loves Us just lose me.
>>
congrats to that chick for taking down gira on his last album.
the tour didn't make much money
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.