[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jobs in Music

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: grimes2016.jpg (193KB, 849x606px) Image search: [Google]
grimes2016.jpg
193KB, 849x606px
Anybody have a music related job? What sort of gigs are available to me as someone who has limited musical skills? I am not good enough to teach or be an ensemble director. Only have a HS diploma
>>
>>69586569
Why would you want a music-related job if you have "limited musical skills"?

It's an intensely competitive field and there are plenty of people with an unbelievable amount of skill who barely make enough money to support themselves.
>>
>>69586569
You could be roadie.
>>
rapper?
>>
>>69586754
>HS diploma
>rapper

He's too overqualified.
>>
>>69586569
You could choose not to infest a saturated market and stay the fuck away from things you know nothing about, unless you want to actually do the work required to achieve greatness.

You're a piece of shit for thinking that.
>>
>>69586607
>>69586827
there are more jobs related to music than bleep-bloop maker or 4chan troll but thanks for the excellent advice you mongs
>>
>>69586977
There's performer and teacher. Everything else is just flailing around the periphery being a cock-sucking faggot.
>>
>>69586827
>projecting
>>
you cant work if you dont study at the reddit university op
>>
>>69587020
Can YOU name a "music-related career" that's not being a waste of air?
>>
>>69587101
someone already said roadie and i will add instrument maker/repairer and live sound engineer to the list
>>
>>69587101
are u a reddit stemlord
>>
>>69587142
to be a live sound engineer you will be competing with people who have degrees in music technology

instrument maker/repair could possibly be an option but those are both skilled trades and would require a decent amount of training or apprenticeship probably
>>
You could be a janitor at a concert hall.
>>
become a weed carrier
>>
>>69587142
>live sound engineer
You need more than "limited musical skills" to do this.
>>
>>69587243
Haha holy shit good joke!!! Good thing you had your trip on so now I can associate this name with good humor hahahaha!!!
>>
>>69587243
You really should leave this site, my man.
>>
>>69586794
Kekd
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.