[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should this album be added to mu-core?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: QNI7uip.jpg (442KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
QNI7uip.jpg
442KB, 1200x1200px
Should this album be added to mu-core?
>>
More like shill-core
>>
>>69583498
>Shilling an album where no physical copies are attainable and a reissue looks highly impossible to happen.
>>
More like duster-core
>>
no, more people will just complain about it being a meme.
>>
>>69583498
No shilling. The band's been defunct for over a decade.

You could claim people are inculcating a cult-like dogma or an impenetrable nostalgia around the aesthetic of the music rather than to judge the merits of the music the way some here do with mu-core artists like NMH or AC, but that could be construed as advocating for it's inclusion.
>>
>>69583539
>>69583651
Some tripfag and some over-active posters shilled this for months you dumbos. It's a decent slowcore record but HOLY SHIT is it overrated on here. Can we at least start spamming Love, Claire or Bluetile Lounge?
>>69583577
it already is at this point
>>
>>69583692
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/shill
>An accomplice of a confidence trickster or swindler who poses as a genuine customer to entice or encourage others: ‘I used to be a shill in a Reno gambling club’

I REPEAT: THERE IS NO MONEY THAT ANYONE CAN MAKE FROM THIS. WE CAN'T EVEN GET THEM TO RE-FORM AND PLAY LIVE. YOU ARE AN IDIOT.
>>
>>69583783
There was an over-influx of threads because some posters wanted it to become /mu/-core. Are you retarded? It's still a distortion of the overall consensus of the board.
>>
>Strum Two Chords Over Boring Drumming And Uninspired Vocals: The Album

It's shit
>>
>>69583844
So let me get this straight. You're essentially upset that an album is popular with a subset of anonymous users on a message board? Is there any reason why you can't promote your favorite artists in the same way to the same result?

Could it be because you have a unique sensibility and other people don't like what you like as much as you do?
>>
your living on it
>>
File: 1437629303605.gif (1MB, 276x260px) Image search: [Google]
1437629303605.gif
1MB, 276x260px
>>69583692
This album is quite good and that's always been accepted. I have no idea when the meme started that it was bad. I guess Contrarians like to sprout up everywhere and claim that everything is shit.

Fuck off.
>>
>>69583883
>Boring Drumming
it's rock music. 90% of rock drumming is boring

>uninspired
tell me what that actually means
>>
If you're going to talk about something Duster related, just talk about Valium Aggelein.

If you're going to talk about something Duster related, just talk about Valium Aggelein.
>>
Low Earth Orbit is better
So is Contemporary Movement
>>
>>69583491
Not a fan of this one. I like sadboi music generally but couldn't get into it.
>>
But Contemporary Movement is their best
>>
>>69583692
Oh, there's always a few.

Personally I don't see anything wrong with this one.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.