[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mom dragged me to a JLo show. What am I in for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5254.jpg (16KB, 181x278px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5254.jpg
16KB, 181x278px
My mom dragged me to a JLo show.

What am I in for?
>>
booty
>>
a boner
>>
>>69569822
>>69569829
Thanks senpai
>>
>>69569808
why did you post this tiny picture? i can't fap to this
>>
>>69569808
>dragged
>What am I in for?

do you mean she's DRAGGING you there?
>>
A lot of gay dudes. You will be groped. Beware.
>>
an aging irrelevant pop star desperately trying to hang onto her former sex appeal
>>
>Jennifer Lopez

What year is this, 2001?
>>
>>69569822
the original at that
>>
Whatever you do don't be fooled by the rocks that she has
>>
We have Ariana Grande now, we are no longer in need of her washed up almost 50 year old ass.
>>
>>69571754
>Ariana Grande

I want to fuck her until she chokes on my cum
>>
some nice fucking ass, kinda jealous of you bro. also why is your mom taking you to fckkng concerts
>>
File: jlo.jpg (136KB, 1067x1600px) Image search: [Google]
jlo.jpg
136KB, 1067x1600px
>47 years old

why haven't we all just accepted latinas as god tier women?
>>
>>69571861
the problem is that culturally they're garbage

unless you find a really whitewashed one, have fun listening to the plebbiest of pleb shit in the car oh and having to deal with having a fucking kid because for some fucking reason they're the only liberal leaning minority group that still rejects abortion and birth control because of muh catholicism
>>
File: IMG_5527.jpg (51KB, 600x637px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5527.jpg
51KB, 600x637px
>>69571904
>raggaeton
>plebbiest of pleb
>>
>>69572025
nigga barely any latinas in america are gonna listen to that shit

These bitches just always listen to the shitty section of top 40 stuff that's already pretty shitty to begin with. I aint saying latin american music itself is bad, but some random mexican chick isn't gonna be listening to Silvio Rodriguez or some shit.
>>
>>69571904
>and having to deal with having a fucking kid
I'm sorry you don't want to pass on your genes and fulfill your biological imperative, anon.
>>
>>69572025
It is.
t. latino
>>69572164
>Silvio Rodriguez
Not sure that's much of a step up from REGUETÓNNNN
>>
>>69571904
>because of muh catholicism
more like because of muhh government money
>>
>>69571904
>because for some fucking reason they're the only liberal leaning minority group that still rejects abortion and birth control because of muh catholicism

Aren't they also homophobic as fuck for the most part?
>>
>>69572239
Applies to blacks as well but they have a very high abortion rate.
>>
>>69572250
They are and it's ironic because most of the men are extremely flamboyant
>>
>>69572217
>pass on your genes
>implying your genes can top latino genes
They're a disease, anon. Your lineage dies when you fuck shitskins.
>>
>>69572263
So? Latinos need the children. Children are their livelihood
>>
>>69572250
>>69572263
It's like how Fidel Castro put all gays in Cuba in mental hospitals, yet leftards think he was the second coming of Jesus.
>>
>>69572263
Oh by the way when I said government money, I meant from their native countries. Perhaps the U.S. isn't as lenient, but in most of south america they basically get money prizes for being unable to use a frickin condom and live better than most working people as a result.
>>
>>69572333
What he meant is that spics are usually not social liberals and they very much believe in traditional gender roles, but they have fewer qualms about accepting government handouts than whites for whatever reason.
>>
>>69571466
The perfect woman. Will fuck you out of existential crises alone and is basically sub by default
>>69572390
>for whatever reason.
Yeah, for "whatever" reason

Latinos are the kings of convenience and second to none in the art of living off of others.
>>
>>69572221
Silvio Rodriguez is great you maricon.

oh and I'm latino too I just hate other hispanic bitches

>>69572239
nope, it's the catholicism and the just the whole familial based culture. either way dumb ass shit.
>>
>>69572390
They have a culture that glorifies and puts women on a pedestal. This is the exact opposite of the Middle East where they think women are dirty things that have to be covered by a burka and you can't touch them unless you're married and only for procreation.
>>
>>69572419
I'm also a latino and a) Rodriguez is a good guitarist and that's about as far as it goes and b) money is more important than fakeass latin american fetishist "catholicism" and children are money.
>>
>>69572463
>They have a culture that glorifies and puts women on a pedestal
This is correct, but it's also this contradictory culture where respect towards women is basically null, sexism is rampant and rape is very, very common.
>>
OP here. It was a good show. I wouldn't recommend it but I wouldn't say it's bad. 6/10
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.