[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Song analysis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: transo.png (447KB, 500x469px) Image search: [Google]
transo.png
447KB, 500x469px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f38l2vD3CUE

ok, i know a bit about music theory and im trying to analyze what happens in this song. Im pretty sure that most of the song is in the key of F# major but theres a part that starts in 1:15 which im pretty sure its different. could anyone help me figure out what happens there?
>>
>>69566406
>F# major
SHIT I MEANT F# MINOR ITS IN F# MINOR DONT SHIT AT ME
>>
>>69566453
t. autism
>>
>>69566406
shit happens
>>
>>69566406
Who cares that song sucks
>>
Nothing that notable.
>>
>>69566511
>>69566542
>>69566561
please leave your musical taste aside, from an objective musical theory point of view, what happens there. the notes are not in the key of F# minor in that little section
>>
>>69566406
It's not F#Maj
The progression in the intro is F#min - G#maj - Amaj
That's a i - II - bIII
Flat third means it's minor.
But in the verse they add a 7th note (E), F#min - G#maj - Amaj - E
It is not flat, which it should be in an F#min, so that makes it a Harmonic minor scale.

The riff at 1:15 starts at B, which is a 5th lower than F#, which is typical for a new section starting point.
The riff comprises of the notes B - C# - D - F and ends on an A
The same notes in the F# Harmonic Min scale
>>
>>69566406
friendly reminder that the one on the left would probably be a more enjoyable fuck that the one on the right
>>
>>69566406
me on the left
>>
File: big eyes22.jpg (64KB, 625x344px)
big eyes22.jpg
64KB, 625x344px
>>69566681
THANK YOU LE MR MUSIC MAN HERES TITS FOR YOU
>>
File: big eyes18.jpg (7KB, 171x295px)
big eyes18.jpg
7KB, 171x295px
>>69566681
to be fair, i did realize that it was minor, i corrected it in my first post
>>69566453
but i couldnt get that harmonic minor scale thanks again
>>
>>69566694
fucking disgusting
>>
>>69566694
no because after she lost the weight she retains the self esteem of her shitty previous life
>>
>>69566406
Is that real? One of the best transformations I've ever seen. Hot as fuck.
>>
>>69566694
what does fucking a fat chick feel like

for the record I find both left and right attractive, but if fat sex feels unpleasant right easily
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.