[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he a better musician or actor?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

Is he a better musician or actor?
>>
both
>>
actor
>>
please spoiler that shit next time his face triggers me
>>
Actor, though he's overrated in both fields
>>
>>69562705
actor by far
>>
>>69562769
>this whole movie
Makes you feel sick I love it
>>
Well, he was awful as the Joker, so I find it difficult to believe that his music could be much worse.
>>
Decent actor, mediocre musician
>>
>>69562705
Does he like Huey Lewis and the News?
>>
>>69562705
Actor
Is it pronounced "Letto" or "Leeto"?
>>
File: likeafriend.jpg (14KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
likeafriend.jpg
14KB, 320x240px
I mean, if that's REALLY him singing on the songs, and not tons of production, then wow, he's a pretty good singer. Shit, if that's really him he might be one of the best of all time. I can hardly think of anyone who can sing like that
>>
>>69562755
I don't really think of 30 Seconds to Mars as being that critically acclaimed.
>>
>>69563025
is that the guy in op's pic
wew
>>
Actor. While he's not amazing as an actor (my favorite film he was in includes Patrick Bateman brutally murdering him with an axe), 30 Seconds to Mars is a very mediocre band (the title of his band makes me want listen to other bands with "Mars" in the title).
>>
Actor, he was at least likeable as a AIDS tranny but he's just a edgy faggot musician and also a edgy faggot actor for the most part.
>>
>>69563353
Are you 100% sure you'd rather listen to Mouse on Mars?
>>
>>69562839
HEY PAUL
>>
Neither.
>>
>>69562705

No
>>
>>69564035
The correct answer.
>>
he's a great singer desu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74s3WXMZZ3Y

but yeah overall pretty lame as a musician
>>
>>69564035
you didn't disappoint me
>>
literally who
>>
>>69564657
Shame he'll never hear that from his parents
>>
>>69562705
Actor and it's not even close everyone saying musician doesn't have ears
>>
You forgot the correct answer.

Model
>>
>>69562705
actor
is this even a contest?
>>
>>69562895
Letto
>>
I only I ever saw him in Dallas Buyers Club, which I liked a lot. I didn't know until years later that he was even in 30 Seconds to Mars.
>>
>>69562705
Actor, but his performance in SS was one of the worst of the year.

>>69562769
But this performance was fantastic.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.