[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are white people gonna take control of hiphop from black ppl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: post.jpg (147KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
post.jpg
147KB, 1024x683px
Are white people gonna take control of hiphop from black ppl soon just like they did for so many other black genres in the past?
>>
>>69559305
nah, rap's already been around too long still black-dominated for people to forget about it like they did with rock

also jazz is still black dominated, so maybe it won't happen anymore
>>
Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people
>>
Only if they can grow nappy hair, like Post Malone
>>
File: 18jf227tr5oj5jpg.jpg (39KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
18jf227tr5oj5jpg.jpg
39KB, 636x358px
>yfw alt righters try to start rap careers
>yfw they start to rap about how persecuted poor whitey is
>>
>>69559305
hip hop culture has a perpetual focus on what's novel and fresh. the production and the lyrics for exciting projects usually have their finger on the pulse of something new, and those things get stale in just a couple years.

white people are TERRIBLE about intrinsically knowing what's cool at any given moment, so they're just predisposed to be bad at hip hop. the rare exceptions have been goobers like Eminem and Aesop Rock who are just preternaturally good MCs, or your El-P's who have unusually good ears for production.

so, no. the answer to your question is no.
>>
>>69560251
ooga booga
>>
>>69560309
Only white rappers who truly matter are Eminem, Aesop Rock, and El-P. Mac Miller gets kudos, and I would also be willing to give honorable mention to Asher Roth if he would actually release projects or songs consistently.
>>
>>69559305
most of the hip hop audience is white. the enjoyment is kinda built around a fetish for black people, I don't think it would really work if whites took over
>>
>>69561300
>forgetting Slug
He might not be relevant per se but he definitely ranks with those others.
>>
>>69559305
They already have, man. Kendrick, J. Cole, Schoolboy Q, Kid Cudi, Childish Gambino....the list goes on. All music made for white people. When they talk about the struggles of black people they aren't talking to themselves. When they aren't talking about the struggles of black people they're making entertaining party music that white people buy to support them as artists.

Black people only make up 13% of the U.S. population, yet rap and hip-hop dominate popular music...because white people made it that way.
>>
>>69559305
There are no "black genres".
>>
>>69560294
Nice racism there.
>>
>>69559305
>Are white people gonna take control of hiphop from black ppl soon just like they did for so many other black genres in the past?
idk but where the fuck do you get those gold grills at?
>>
>>69561820
This whole post is confusing but fuck you hambeast
>>
File: dNVvntX.gif (133KB, 311x366px) Image search: [Google]
dNVvntX.gif
133KB, 311x366px
>>69560344
>>69561820
>>69561918
>>69562050
>>
>>69560251
/thread

REALLY FUCK DRUMPF,/POL/, AND CRACKERS
>>
>>69560294
It's like that one Stormfront thread about white power rap top kekek

>>69562050
garbage
>>
this thread is cancer
>>
>>69559305
hopefully yes
>>
>>69562050
What the hell, even, man?

>>69562115
>It's like that one Stormfront thread about white power rap top kekek
Wait wat

You're joking.
>>
>>69562131
nah brah
>>
>>69562147
Nah, I went to Cuckfront to get a laugh and after going threw some threads and realizing how sad it is, I came across a thread where they were trying to come up with white power rap.
>>
>>69559305
desu this kind of racism is more annoying than /pol/ racism because it feels less self aware. i don't care though bad bait, etc.
>>
>>69562200
>I came across a thread where they were trying to come up with white power rap.
Yikes.

Maybe I'll look for it in a second.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.