[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

J U S T

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: CzMvInBVQAEjpon.jpg (50KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CzMvInBVQAEjpon.jpg
50KB, 675x1200px
J U S T
>>
it's because frank ocean didn't get nominated on grammys aoty
>>
NOW
>>
>>69551951
honestly bullshit
>>
>>69551981
no it's not
he said that he's not going to attend to grammys if frank's not nominated, or something like that
>>
>>69552020
I meant that franks album didnt get nominated was bullshit.
>>
>>69552049
He didn't submit it for nomination
>>
>>69552049
can you read?
i said that blonde is not nominated for aoty, which is true
>>
>>69552099
you dense motherfucker I meant he shouldve been fucking nominated for album of the year it was a fantastic album jesus fuck learn to fucking understand basic english and what people mean you autistic spaz.
>>69552088
didnt know any reason why?
>>
>>69552133
>shifting the meaning of your words that easily

no wonder why people don't like you
>>
>>69552186
>>69552088
tell me why this anon understood what I meant cuck boi
>>
oh god he's mutating into trump
>>
>Kanye is slowly turning into a white person
Is this what happens when you overdose on redpills?
>>
CAUSE I'M SLIM SHADY YES I'M THE REAL SHADY
>>
hey guys i'm from the future, lemme break down what happens with kanye in 2017-18

>kim divorces him
>he starts hiding from the public
>goes vegan, declares celibacy, grows hair out for a whole year
>releases new album out of nowhere
>it's his best, instant /mu/core featuring the biggest rappers in the game (Lil Dicky, Lil Uzi, Young Beef)
>goes on SNL as a host and a performer
>during opening monologue it's totally obvious he's on something, nobody laughs and it's just weird
>goes off script during a skit and calls the audience a bunch of niggers, says he hasn't seen his children since losing the custody battle and wishes they were happy with him out of their lives
>dies in a car crash driving away from the studio, autopsy shows he was on some Trump shit
>Taylor Swift and J Cole collab on a song dedicated to him and perform at his funeral
>it's terrible and cringy, reaches top 100 anyway

that's the breakdown, ask me for more details if you want
>>
>>69553362
how long did it take for you to come up with all of that?
>>
>>69553396
been working on it since 2015
>>
>>69551979
IF I BLEACH MY HAIR
>>
File: kingcrimson.png (229KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
kingcrimson.png
229KB, 333x333px
>>69553410
not bad guy, i wish you luck in future shitposting endeavors.
>>
>>69553362
as someone who can actually see the future most of this doesnt happen lol
>>
>>69553601
what does then
>>
Damn he looks like he's on the same anti-psychotic bullshit that fucked over Brian Wilson's head.

I guess that's what you get for calling out the major players behind the scenes.
>>
>>69551894
>It's not to cover up the surgery scar the illuminati left when they lobotomized him
>>
>>69553362
>featuring the biggest rappers in the game (Lil Dicky, Lil Uzi, Young Beef)
Nice try.
>>
>>69553824
Who did brian call out?
>>
>>69554171
himself
>>
>>69554171
I don't even know if Brian called anyone out, he was literally hearing voices in his head.

But Kanye called people out and now it looks like he's on antipsychotics.
>>
File: smile.png (65KB, 375x275px) Image search: [Google]
smile.png
65KB, 375x275px
>>69554171
what /pol/ would call 'degeneracy'; looser (or different) societal structures. leftism. brewing anti-american sentiment (due to abysmal civil rights and involvement in the indochina conflicts). anything the rolling stones would've championed, really. brian & the gang, they're not called america's band for nothing. i mean, from "be true to your school" to electric ladyland in five years, can you imagine? farewell picket fences and bobby socks, hello free love and hard drugs—that'd make any clean cut all-american lad croak out a "guess i wasn't made for these times"

and then there's the voices, of course
>>
>>69553362
>his best
>features Lil Dicky, Lil Uzi, Young Beef

doubtful
>>
>>69553824
Listen to MBDTF and tell me that it isn't bi-polar disorder in musical form. The meds might fuck him up but don't tell me that he's not mental
>>
>>69551894
quick, make a kanye verse about bleaching hair and snoop facetiming himself

something like

snoop got me scrutinizing
saying this nigga lost his MIND
you thought i was locked behind padded doors
if i bleach my hair is that a concern of YOURS?
>>
>>69552240
Calm down retard
>>
>>69552974
will the real kanye please stand up pls stand up
>>
>>69552133
It wasn't eligible
>>
>>69551894
he doesnt look right in the face. oh no, its happening. i didnt think id be alive to see the downfall of kanye west. this is a bad feel.
>>
>>69555858
wat? thats one of the most beautiful albums of all time.
>>
>>69551894
>he got anus bleach on his hair

P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y
>>
>calls out trump, facebook, google, fake news
>gets forced into psych ward and meds right after

luminati at work. dont worry everyone kanyes under control everythings ok. just keep working. ignore anything this crazy black man said he doesnt make any sense. just go back to work everythings ok.
>>
File: blonye.jpg (263KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
blonye.jpg
263KB, 1500x1500px
baka
>>
>>69552133
Frank Ocean did not submit because he wanted to protest how the grammys sidelined artists that may be not commercially that appealing and rather give awards to radio-artists, also because black music was underrepresented in terms of awards according to him
>>
File: kanye.jpg (111KB, 600x901px) Image search: [Google]
kanye.jpg
111KB, 600x901px
>>69551894
I can see why he's supporting Trump. How long before he comes out as Transracial?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.