[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prove you're an oldfag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: homepage_large.f9edeb26.jpg (115KB, 319x315px) Image search: [Google]
homepage_large.f9edeb26.jpg
115KB, 319x315px
>>
jam of a lifetime
>>
I shit outta my dick
>>
nah
>>
dick ants
>>
File: Goblincover.jpg (20KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
Goblincover.jpg
20KB, 220x220px
First album I remember discussing on here as it was released. Everyone was talking about how it was going to change the game and discussing /mu/core status.
Funny to think about now.
>>
>>69551179
im not, and i dont care. 99% of mu is filled with tumblr/facebook browsers nowadays so it doesnt matter.
>>
/mu/ went to shit after the deadmau5 sticky
>>
File: homepage_large.2e0f23ec.jpg (96KB, 319x319px) Image search: [Google]
homepage_large.2e0f23ec.jpg
96KB, 319x319px
>>69551243
here's mine
>>
File: bone_flutes.jpg (132KB, 900x581px) Image search: [Google]
bone_flutes.jpg
132KB, 900x581px
All mine btw.
>>
milhouse
>>
I remember the 10000000 get was the cover of Crystal Castles II which some anon dubbed "grave loli" after the fact the album came untitled
>>
>>69551397
you now remember that weird finnish guy that was obsessed with alice glass
>>
>>69551275
i read all about that thread when it happened but was probably only a /b/tard at that time
>>
I remember the first time I visited was the day Centipede Hz dropped. The whole board was collectively losing its shit and I just came to get music recs, so I got like one post in my thread that was legit helpful and then the rest were just AnCo faggots who felt the need to bombard other people's threads. I could tell this wasn't the board for me since I already hated AnCo and all that other talentless p4k bullshit. I still hate this board but I've visited quite a lot just to gloat in my superior taste that isn't decided by some fat bald fuck masquerading musicologist who knows how to skim wikipedia entries
>>
remember when The Bends was a meme?
>>
>>69551243
>>69551179
>>69551303

hey nufags

>>69551306
this.. I remember when everyone was talking about how wood instruments were game changer
>>
I remember when CLT was the dominant influence on this board. Apparently that was his second time having been so, but still.

Holy shit, it's been more than two years since he "died".
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.