[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /mu think of this guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: Dave_Grohl.jpg (183KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Dave_Grohl.jpg
183KB, 1000x667px
What does /mu think of this guy?
>>
>>69547341
One of the greatest drummers of his generation, honestly

Pretty overrated with Foo Fighters, although it's not that bad for your average commercial radio-friendly rock band

It's always fun to hate on me but i actually respect the guy. Pretty annoying when wrong generation retards praise him for "bringing back Rock" when he's not at all, and if anything new artists should "bring back Rock" (even though it was never gone), not a 47 yo guy who had his time
>>
>>69547341
Hate him. Nirvana sucks and the Foo Fighters are worse. I hope he gets ALS.
>>
david ghoul
david growl
david grow
>>
>>69547398
>greatest drummers of his generation
>dave grohl
>>
He killed Kurt Cobain.
>>
Them Crooked Vultures was a terrible project. Elephants was a pretty good song, i think he's just babysitting Joshua now.
>>
I'VE GOT ANOTHER CONFESSION TO MAKE
>>
>>69547624
[citation needed]
>>
>>69547662
underrated
>>
he's the best
>>
Should have stayed behind the drums.
>>
>>69547398
>and if anything new artists should "bring back Rock" (even though it was never gone)

Wasn't it? I mean, nobody gave a fuck about rock as long as Kurt was alive
>>
>>69547711
>nirvana
>scream
>NIN
>crooked vultres
>queens of the stone age
>killing joke
what am i missing? and i guess foo's too.he was drums, guitar and bass for the debut album
>>
Strangely overrated. A lot of tards seem to really like this guy, and I can't quite figure out why. He's not that significant. Kinda like the Foo's music
>>
>>69547823
Kinda this desu. I mean he's alright, and more power to him for making a bunch of money in music, but the overrating is strong.
>>
>>69547823
I'd say he's being fairly rated, he went from being in Nirvana to being a central figure in the only tolerate radio rock bands out there right now
>>
His music is just THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST.
>>
>>69547341
nirvana money
>>
>>69547398
>It's always fun to hate on me
GROOOOOOHL
>>
>>69547638
You take that back, TCV was neat. Better than any Foo Fighters record tbqh
>>
>>69547341
a fucking hack. honestly. he makes mediocre music and has such a reddit personality these days.
>>
He's actually a great drummer desu. I like the Probot album.
>>
>>69547926
but the whole smug YARGHHH DAVE GROHL. THE GROHL, THAT IS ALL idolizing him as some sort of god has got me perplexed. Him or his music are not godly. Dej Loaf, is godly
>>
>>69547341
As long as he's not at the forefront of a project he works just fine, i.e. QotSA, Them Crooked Vultures, Nirvana. Foo Fighters have some good songs but their general radio-friendly/arena rock sound is understandably off-putting a lot of the time. As a vocalist I personally don't like him, though he has charisma as a frontman.
>>
he's actually a great singer and song writer and has kept quality rock music relevant
>>
File: 31.jpg (207KB, 696x412px) Image search: [Google]
31.jpg
207KB, 696x412px
one of courtney's only saving graces was that she would regularly expose him for the fag that he was but even she gave in
>>
>>69547341
He makes standard, if bland, radio rock. I have no idea why he riles up the poptimist/ritegenerashun so much, but I love him for it.
>>
>>69548479
lol Kendrick in the back
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.