[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Genius or insane?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: kanye.jpg (215KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
kanye.jpg
215KB, 2197x1463px
Genius or insane?
>>
both
>>
Overrated hack
>>
Who is to say you can't be both
>>
he's an autist surrounded by insane retarded people
>>
>>69547232
Both, but name one genius that ain't crazy
>>
uh.. NAME ONE GENIUS THAT AIN'T CRAZY.
>>
>>69547345
Steve Wozniak
>>
>>69547232
Neither.
>>
>>69547372
You, I like
>>
>>69547345
Geniuses are usually close to or on the brink of insanity, but never cross it.

That's the distinction between genius and insanity.
>>
>>69547232
Name (ONE) genuis that aint crazy
>>
>>69547651
But a genius can cross over, as our friend Yeezy may have.
>>
>>69547651
>the distinction between genius and insanity is not being insane

yep, got it
>>
>>69547804
Yes, let's conflate/simplify and completely miss the point of what I said.
>>
kanye is this generation's phil spector in terms of best producer-as-artist
>>
Insane dumbass.
>>
>>69547846
i get it
in order to not be insane it's better not to cross the path into insanity
>>
>>69547935
-But to be close to the path of insanity.

Just don't ever cross it like Kanye.
>>
he's clearly mentally unstable and has done absolutely nothing to be considered a genius
>>
>>69548137
His albums are crafted very well and MBDTF especially has intense grandeur and ambition. His production is incredibly creative. Some of his songs are intensely catchy. He's also idiosyncratic and saw something that other artists' could even not imagine, which is pretty genius.
>>
>>69547372
dude REALLY likes donkey kong
>>
Not really insane, and not really the dumbest. Just a massively inflated ego that never stops feeding.
>>
>>69548137
this, fucking murricans hyping their garbage
>>
>>69547372
Wozniak is absolutely crazy. Have you seen him talk?
>>
Genius, no. But he clearly has some kind of psychotic spectrum disorder that leads to intense creativity and also paranoia and delusions of grandeur. Bipolar or similar maybe.
>>
>>69548362
being a talented/good producer doesn't make you a genius. There are millions of very skilled producers in the world. It's not like he invented a new musical concept, or played many instruments from a very early age, or made something with music that changed it forever like The Beatles or Bowie did, and even they shouldn't really be called geniuses. Even his lyrics are bland and nothing new.

Kanye is good at overhyping himself. He sniffs his own farts so much fans start to think there must be glory in his ass. He literally called himself the best musician in HISTORY and some fans 100% agree with him. But in reality he's nothing more than a mentally ill man with production skills.
>>
>>69548917
Kanye is talented nigga, and his psychosis creativity definitely stands out from the competition.

But yeah, Bowie and them are obviously more talented, but Kanye is definitely very creative compared to the rest.
>>
>>69547232
Since his last two albums were mediocre and then shit, put that nigga in an institution [spoiler]after he fixes America
Kanye 2020[/spoiler]
>>
>>69548992
>734 writers on TLOP
>Creative

ahahahahah
>>
>>69547232
Name any other music that sounds like kanye
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.