[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: awful genders. pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

File: 1481111539665.jpg (208KB, 888x566px) Image search: [Google]
1481111539665.jpg
208KB, 888x566px
ITT: awful genders. pic related
>>
>>69544384
>boogie woogie
>>
>>69544384
OP you're missing

>Bossa nova
>Cumbia
>Salsa
>Afrobeat
>Highlife
>Zamrock
>Ethiopian pop
>Mariachi
>Mambo
>Tango
>Samba
>Rumba
>Merengue
>Bachata
>Flamenco
>Calypso
>Rocksteady
>Dub
>Reggae
>>
File: no.jpg (287KB, 1264x900px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
287KB, 1264x900px
>>69544384
>genders
>>
>>69544384
female
>>
lol op i hate niggers too thank god the cops just shoot them on sight xD yes that's right i said NIGGERS take that sjws FUCK PC! BUILD THE WALL! MAGA!
>>
>>69544384
female
>>
there are only 3 genders
>>
>>69544446
>awful genres
>everything that breathes non-euro-centric culture
>>
>>69544571
alpha male, beta male, and nu male
>>
>>69544577
I mean euro-centric culture has the best music and is the best culture so :/
>>
>>69544571
This is that bigots actually believe.
Educate yourself, shitlord.
>>
>>69544607
>not liking bossa nova
>>
The absolute fucking worst steaming pile of feces in existence is reggaeton. There is no questioning that if you have listened to it once. And oh boy, have I fucking contaminated my brain cells with that garbage by living in Spain. It just hurts that music culture in my country is 70% based around a "thing" that shouldnt even be considered noise.
>>
>>69544628
no boy, check out bala club and staycore
>>
>>69544620
>cross-dresser
usually male, may be female
>drag king
female (may identify as male)
>drag queen
male (may identify as female)
>femme queen
transwoman
>female-to-male
male
>gender bender
whatever gender it is bending to
>genderqueer
either male or female
>mtf
female
>non-op
either male or female

)so it goes

This is just a bunch of words that apply to which sect of LGBT culture you identify with, not a fucking gender. Most of those people's genders, even if they are just what they identify as, would still be either male or female, if not for the even further retarded retards who decided they are "agender" or "bi-gender"
>>
>>69544628
hate reggae and ska. why does it all sound the same?
>>
File: 1441807839841.jpg (431KB, 800x2251px) Image search: [Google]
1441807839841.jpg
431KB, 800x2251px
>>69544706
Can't seem to find it, it's a comic that says
>i'm a highly unique individual (and goes on to list all the isms/xirs and whatever) and you must treat me as such otherwise you're an oppressive shitlord
>oh, what do you believe, then?
>that genders and labels don't define me as a person
>>
>>69544706
I'm a bleeding heart commie liberal faggot and I pretty much agree with your post. I don't know the article that was being referenced by the picture you are responding to or how it actually presented itself, but the list of terms in the picture definitely doesn't read like a list of genders to me either. More like "a list of terms that some people may prefer to use to describe themselves over less informative words like male and female."

I.e., if you are a person with a male sex and a female gender you might find it helpful to describe yourself as "non-op MTF" or something, but most people in that situation would still have a gender that falls on the male-female spectrum.
>>
File: 1480544309514.jpg (38KB, 447x444px) Image search: [Google]
1480544309514.jpg
38KB, 447x444px
>>69544384
>genders
>>
>>69544784
damn I really want to watch that movie
>>
>>69545487
I think it was Ace Ventura
>>
>>69545487
Try any Indiana Jones movie then
>>
I know that pic is just baiting people and making a joke about racism, but if you don't like blues and jazz you have terrible taste and should fuck off from ever talking about music
>>
>>69545624
I know that pic is just baiting people and making a joke about racism, but if you don't like ________ and _________ you have terrible taste and should fuck off from ever talking about ____________

fill in the blanks, /mu/. there is no wrong answer
>>
>>69545817
>I know that pic is just baiting people and making a joke about racism, but if you don't like fucking anon's mother and dying of chlamydia right after it you have terrible taste and should fuck off from ever talking about the fact that anon is a homo
>>
>>69545876
Let the anger flow through you, pleb
>>
>>69545980
just like I let my jizz flow through your mother's face
>>
>>69546066
You need to be at least 18 to be on this site
>>
>>69544620
how are drag king and drag queen genders?
>>
>>69544620
I have no problem with nonbinary genders, but some of these aren't genders, and some appear on the list multiple times under different names. Like Hijra is just the hindu word for a transgender person. It isn't a unique thing
>>
>>69544620
I'm all for Trans rights, but I literally don't understand the third gender/multiple genders argument. In sexuality, everything falls between masculinity and maleness, and femininity and femaleness. A crossdresser is a male who dresses like a female. A trans person is a person who identifies as the opposite gender. An androgyne is someone who identifies as neither. An intersex person is someone with biological features of both. Everything falls in that spectrum, between those two points. There is no third option, there are only people who have elements of both.
>>
>>69544784
The only thing that sucked harder than 90's was this shitter's incapability to draw a person that doesn't look like fucking Jar Jar Binks
>>
>>69546862
There's no logic to it, it is entirely (without a hint of exaggeration) people who want to feel special in some way, or seem interesting in some way. They forget that you have to ACT a way to be interesting, you can't just define yourself with unique labels and become a unique person.
we went 2013 years, since the dawn of man, without needing all this bullshit, and we did just fine. it's not real, they're attention whores with self esteem issues.
>>
No memes? Serialism, twelve-tone and free jazz
>>
>>69546952
>we went 2013 years, since the dawn of man
>>
>>69546952
>we went 2013 years, since the dawn of man
a++
>>
>>69546952
The best way to stop attention seekers is to stop giving them attention. The amount of "there are only 2 genders" memes I've seen on facebook lately just make people like that feel oppressed. Leave them alone, they'll pipe down, easy peezy lemon squeazy.
>>
>>69544620
>man
okay, i'm all for LBGTQA+ rights, but i have to draw the line here..
>>
>>69546952
>3 CE=humanity started
>>
File: baby face.jpg (197KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
baby face.jpg
197KB, 1280x1280px
>>69544620
>gender gifted
>>
>>69544620
>Androgynous
that's a purely aesthetic term.
are monochrome, healthgoth and techninja going to become legally classified genders also?
>>
File: 1430957319927.png (560KB, 486x767px) Image search: [Google]
1430957319927.png
560KB, 486x767px
>>69547050
I wish, but did you see how they're actually changing laws? Now you can just claim you're a sexy girl and go into the girls bathroom and peek/perv. "I'm trans mtf" or whatever their jargon is.
I'm not saying perverts didn't exist before, I'm saying perverts are getting the law changed to make it easier for a man with a beard and boner to use the girl toilet
>>
>>69547196
I had not heard this and I doubt it's very widespread. It's not like perverts couldn't just waltz into the ladies in the past, and I doubt many women would tolerate some obvious pervert posing as a woman in their bathroom. I would imagine a lot of them being thrown out, and any reasonable security person would be able to spot someone like that a mile away. I actually know a guy who's job in a nightclub is to keep men from going into the ladies. Male transgenders, especially if they aren't genuine, can be spotted a mile away
>>
>>69544384
Enjoy your fucking degenerate drone meme music, you "too enlightened for musicality" waste of ears.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.