[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I go to clubs as a straight edge fag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1196.jpg (67KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1196.jpg
67KB, 720x960px
How do I go to clubs as a straight edge fag
>>
ALL I WANTED WAS A PEPSI
>>
>>69542743
Don't be a "straight edge fag," just be someone who doesn't need to drink to loosen up and have fun.

Also: /mu/ - Music
>>
>>69542770
But I drink obviously

I mean other shit like molly etc
>>
>>69542812
>Straight edge fag
>But I drink obviously
Most people don't do molly, I think you'll be fine
>>
>>69542812
Then you're not a straight edge fag
>>
>>69542812
what do you mean by "obviously"? how about actually going straight-edge, you fucking alcoholic degenerate piece of shit
>>
>>69542743
stop sucking cock
>>
>>69542883
maybe at the lame ass clubs you go to
>>
>>69543649
ok mr. cool 4chan man
>>
File: george prince.png (297KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
george prince.png
297KB, 640x640px
>>69542743
>2016
>still being sXe
>>
>>69543767
Why would I stop being sexy
>>
>>69542743
>wanting to go to clubs in the first place
>>
>>69542743
>straight
>fag
that doesn't work out even in 2016. come to terms with your sexuality
>>
>>69543649
>molly

Are you even old enough to go to clubs?
>>
>>69543649
TOOK
O
O
K......TWO PILLS AND I WAS
.................................................RUSH
...........................................................IN
>>
>>69543904
let me guess: you would look out of place at a club
>>
>>69542743
whos the qt
>>
>>69542812
Are you going to back alley clubs and dive bars by chance?
>>
>>69542812
If you drink you're not straight edge ya dingus. If the people there are really all rollin titty meats they should be really nice to you no matter what you're on. Honestly only go to clubs if you like the music and like dancing. If you don't do those you'll stick out like a sore thumb
>>
you've stated you drink, so you'll have no problemo, end thread
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.