[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I cant find a girl which loves music as much as I do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: closeddoor.jpg (118KB, 908x1200px) Image search: [Google]
closeddoor.jpg
118KB, 908x1200px
I just cant give up, I dont feel attraced by girls who dont give a fuck about music.
Does anyone feel like i do? Will I die alone, anon?
Pic unrelated
>>
*attracted
>>
Same but I'm also a girl so it's even harder..
>>
What do you mean by "attracted"?
As in not being able to date or not being to become aroused?
For the last bit I have absolutely no problem doing.
>>
>>69542455
Why do you think it is harder?
>>
>>69542477
They have to be into girls too
>>
>>69542466
I dont like girls who are not intersted in music.
It's like I already know I won't be able to fully express myself with a girl like this, like it happened in the past.
I would feel misunderstood
>>
>>69542507
kek
>>
>>69542433
is that the guy from r/sweden memes (pls dont kill me for knowing this)
>>
>>69542510
even if u fine a girl whos into music. the likely hood of being able to "express" yourself won't change

Get better at explaining why you enjoy music and almost any girl will follow.
>>
>>69542622
This looks like a great advice, tyvm my friend
>>
>>69542510
you will fail the dating AND jerb merket with that attitude
>>
Normies generally hate without even being aware of it. They deliberately consume the worst music, the worst literature, and the worst film and pretend as if they're not the worst, thus depreciating consumer value of more worthwhile things.

https://youtu.be/Pi4nDKO-UFY

>>69542477
>>69542507
badum tsssh
>>
>>69542716
*hate art

btw
>>
>>69542716
One of my great problem is that I could talk for hours about music, but other people are generally not really intersted, so we discuss about stupid stuff with idiots jokes and occasional fake laughers.
>>
File: Image-1-600x424.jpg (59KB, 600x424px) Image search: [Google]
Image-1-600x424.jpg
59KB, 600x424px
>>69542769
There are good people out there that give a shit. Not everyone is under the perpetual bullshit consumption spell wrought by Western media.

The problem is that there's a secret being fought war against art and catharsis and transcendence and even the people with interest in such a things often stand to disagree.

The American government wants you stupid, broke, emotionally bankrupt, your children raped, and your health in decline and art stands in the way of all of that.
>>
>>69542903
jesus christ that's so cynical
>>
File: kentridge-complainta.jpg (23KB, 376x279px) Image search: [Google]
kentridge-complainta.jpg
23KB, 376x279px
>>69542716
>>69542903
The ultimate red pill.

People that think this isn't true are fucking insane.

>We shall abolish the orgasm. Our neurologists are at work upon it now.
>There will be no loyalty, except loyalty towards the Party. There will be no love, except the love of Big Brother. There will be no laughter, except the laugh of triumph over a defeated enemy. There will be no art, no literature, no science. When we are omnipotent there will be no need of science. There will be no distinction between beauty and ugliness. There will be no curiosity, no enjoyment of the process of life. All competing pleasures will be destroyed. But always — do not forget this Winston — always there will be the intoxication of power, constantly increasing and constantly growing subtler. Always, at every moment, there will be the thrill of victory, the sensation of trampling on an enemy who is helpless. If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—forever.
>>69542976
Just acknowledge that it's happening.

Let's just speak in regards to the music industry. You cannot deny that there's a deliberate coercive effort to eradicate good music.

You listen to good music. I know, because you're here.
>>
>>69542433
the guy in this pic is actually the singer of a hardcore band in my town. https://ironeyehc.bandcamp.com/album/demo-16
>>
Unironically fully sincerely, this >>69542903
>>
>tfw I cant find a girl who will love me as much as i love myself
Music for this feel?
>>
>>69542903
Your >muh jews aside, I do believe your last statement.
>>
Hang out in front of your local art school, luck guaranteed.

Otherwise just scan girls on tinder with good music on their profile.
>>
>>69544695
I understand.

Spend a little more time being an Internet conspiracy nut, it's consistently one ideological sect at the center of violent upheavals of power.

But just in you awareness that these institutions are not your friend, you're fighting them, however indirectly.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.