[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At The Drive-In

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: atdi.jpg (14KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
atdi.jpg
14KB, 640x640px
new ATDI song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-NYWzd7JW8
>>
YES
IT'S REALLY HAPPENING

Is that Jim Ward singing backups? Is he back?
>>
weird, I was just listening to Vaya when I saw this.

I'm not feeling this too much though unfortunately...
>>
Pretty solid. Nothing to get too crazy about though
>>
Good to hear that Cedric's still got the shouts. Obviously not on the level of Arcarsenal or anything, but I liked it. It'll probably grow on me.

Only bad thing I cam say so far is that some of the lyrics seem ham-fisted, rather than the delightful word salad of Cedric's previous work.
>>
Solid is the right word, it's not amazing but it at least demonstrates they can still do their thing. Cedric is better than I expected as well.
>>
This song doesn't feel quite as fun or have the same energy as their old ones. At least they master their own stuff now. Listen to this and then listen to anything from Relationship Of Command, that album was brickwalled to shit.
>>
here is the free download link btw

https://atdi.lnk.to/newmusic
>>
>>69541863
Not bad, haven't heard Cedric like this in years.

Cedric kinda let it slip on Twitter when the reunion was first announced that they have a pretty extensive plan in action which involves another ATDI tour, (presumably) an ATDI album or EP and then a Mars Volta reunion of some sort.

Also looking forward to new Antemasque and Crystal Fairy next year, and Omar has just released 12 albums. I was seriously upset when TMV split because he's my favourite artist of all time, obviously he can't stay quiet for long.

>>69541912
Doesn't sound like him. Probably Omar or the other guitarist
>>
dude holy shit i hope they come play here

song's decent. i'm hopeful.
>>
After all the shitty comebacks, At The Drive In are the ones who are making a good comeback. I'll take it. This song rocks.
>>
File: 495930871_c69cab5f5e_b.jpg (591KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
495930871_c69cab5f5e_b.jpg
591KB, 1024x683px
THAT'S THE WAY THE GUILLOTINE CLAPS
>>
>>69541863
Not bad, it's funny seeing how easily they can go back to post-hardcore after TMV
>>
File: why.png (126KB, 261x368px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
126KB, 261x368px
>mfw it's not the same without Jim
>>
>>69542727
I wonder if that was a reference to Invalid Litter Dept.
>>
>>69543248
Jim a shit
>>
>>69543248
He's still bitter over old shit, fuck him.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.