[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Babyfather - 419

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

https://mega.nz/#!OkoGFbyL!JTjYuoeyNFDvkIm7g01XN8ClB6GytOQDiRTlbvHwVK4
>>
this is better than BBF Hosted By DJ Escrow desu
>>
Cool I didn't know he released a new one
>>
>>69535731
No it isn't.
>>
>>69535771
BFF seemed too long and uneventful. I listened to it thoroughly when it came out and I didn't feel like playing it ever again after that. However, I love 01 HUNT, the 10_10 freestyle which is an absolute banger, Bubble and penelope freestyle. The rest of the tracks aren't bad either so even though it might be just a collection of throwaway tracks, I'd rather listen to it than to sit through the snoozefest he released previously this year.
>>
>>69535731
It's not bad, but it's definitely not better than BBF. Honestly, it just seems like throwaways that didn't make the album. They aren't bad, and Nervous is actually a fuckin banger, but it's mostly nothing special.
>>
>>69535882
right, I completely forgot about nervous.
>>
>>69534600
is he still angry that no niggers listen to his music?
>>
>>69536689
yes
>>
Glad to finally see a discussion about this, standout tracks for me are
Snakeman Freestyle
Pressure
10_10 Freestyle
LOOKIN Remix
Skywalker
Penolope Freestyle
>>
>>69537493
The last 2 mins of 10_10 Freestyle is amazing
>>
>>69534600
Does it make me proud to be British ?
>>
>>69534600
this is trash. coming from a long time dean blunt fan. funny how a lot of mu heads are quick to admire babyfather mixtapes but want nothing to do with mainstream atlanta hip hop - even though babyfather, with 419 at least, is an overtly obvious watered down bite of trendy american hip hop. everyone on the xxl freshman roster is better than this project but they arent cloaking themselves with false enigma and bogus artistic depth. both the redeemer and black metal were inventive engaging and told a story. babyfather projects are hot garbage
>>
>>69537545
How much of the album have you listened to? Given the 2nd half is a lot better than the first
>>
>>69537545
>I'm a middle class american and don't get it
The post.
>>
>>69537545
i don't see them sampling kate bush m8
>>
>>69537591
>likes watered down, pretentious music
>is poor
Really makes you think
>>
>>69537545
Besides meditation I agree with what you're saying.
tho i did like the noise songs he threw on bbf
rest of this project is trash relying on satire(even tho he denies it being satire)
if he made more alt-rnb songs like meditation or like narcissist ii he could be on to something.

but atm for me black metal is his peak and probably the last good release from him
>>
>>69537591
please explain it then. good art shouldnt be this big secret it should be self evident it is good.
>>
>>69538008
>>69537725
lmao shut up whitey u mad
>>
>>69538012
idiotic response to a genuine question
>>
>>69538008
>tells no story
>bb is literally a song about someone getting there blackberry stolen
>>
>>69538008
>good art shouldnt be this big secret it should be self evident it is good
>Good art
theres no such thing
>>
Is this one retarded dude with a midi controller tier? The only thing I've really been into was Black is Beautiful.
>>
>>69538601
don't forget his macbook pro

but tbf he plays drums and his main instrument is bass. just prefers being a samplists
>>
>>69536689
yeah hes quitting playing live in england because the whole crowd is white
>>
>>69539253
I don't think he has many black fans, or does he?
>>
>>69539253
Hope he doesn't kill himself after playing Incubate this weekend
>>
>>69539336
no he doesn't and weirdly enough when he met with the artsy side of the uk black community dean got into an argument with them

idk dean is shizo probably gonna release one more album then disappear and die.
>>
>>69535731

yeah but that album was fucking awful so its not much of an accomplishment

I wish he would stop dicking around and make more Dean Blunt albums
>>
>>69539439
the boiler room vid or something different?
>>
>>69539713
yah boiler

>>69539649
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxSY8hmX3jg
>>
LICK IT TWO TIMES
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.