[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me your honest opinion about this album

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Drake-Views.jpg (50KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Drake-Views.jpg
50KB, 640x640px
Give me your honest opinion about this album
>>
It's like a fart in a jar.
>>
Pretty lame, especially compared to If You're Reading This. That being said Feel No Ways is one of my favorite Drake tracks.
>>
boring piece of shit
>>
the only good songs are one dance, and the one with future thats clearly a leftover from what a time to be alive

i also think its really funny that he played with everyone's expectations that he would deliver a gritty album about the 6 and instead we got a shitty dancehall album about the cheesecake factory. they fucked up so bad that they even had to make the album cover a meme to salvage it. fuck drake
>>
about 5 good songs, hotline bling is the best desu
The opener and views are really good also
>>
Weston Road Flows is fire as fuck, if I'm being honest.
>>
I honestly think Views is AOTY. I love all of it. It has amazing songwriting, especially the melodies. It has great flow and tasteful production. It's my favorite Drake album so far.
>>
>>69534194
Talentless, overrated hack
>>
>>69534194

Weak AF, sounds like he lost his confidence and is trying too hard
>>
2/10. Like his debut album boring moaning, cringe worthy lyrics.

If you like this shit you must be an underage middle school fag

Only If You're Reading This was interesting from Drake
>>
It's shit. Only two tracks that stand out for me are Hotline Bling (for obvious reasons) and One Dance, but that one is basically because it's hard to fuck up when you borrow from impeccable material
>>
Long and boring
>>
File: 1480453570484.jpg (18KB, 250x262px) Image search: [Google]
1480453570484.jpg
18KB, 250x262px
>>69534194
that fucking album cover

every time
>>
>>69534286
i like a lot more songs than you do but i agree, the hype they drummed up was way nicer than the album ever ended up being
>>
>>69534194
I TRIED WITH YOU
>>
Quite a few good tracks, but definitely bloated. WAT and IYRT were way better
>>
>>69535164
He's a big guy
>>
>>69534194
Really lame, uninteresting rhyming, basic bars concepts and ideas, pretty forgettable, not a single interesting idea or concept was explored in anyway what so ever.

So of the beats where nice though, but that's pretty much drakes only saving grace.
>>
dude toronto lmao
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.