[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God-tier, and you faggots know it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1120.jpg (710KB, 1192x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1120.jpg
710KB, 1192x1200px
You just don't like to admit it because you still like Roger Waters.
>>
>>69532593
couldn't get into it, didn't like it, sounds like jimmy hendrix 0/10
>>
>IVE GOT A MOUSE AND HE HASNT GOT A HOUSE I DONT KNOW WHY I CALL HIM GERALD
god tier
>>
>>69532593
this album is highly overrated due to contrarians who like it only because it's not universally acclaimed like DSOTM or Animals is
>>
>>69532767
this has to be the most loveable album ever just because of the lyrics
>>
>>69532822

Piper and Trout Mask seem to be the albums that plebs point to most often as being liked only for the sake of being contrary. Unfortunately, most of said plebs have never listened to either album in one sitting, if at all.

It's fine if you don't like either album, but to imply that other people only like them to be contrarian is a clear indicator that you feel left out because other people are getting pleasure from music that you are unable to enjoy.
>>
>>69532593
1. Using the term "God-tier" makes you look like a child from /b/. Type like an adult.

2. Piper is on the same level as Dark Side of The Moon and Wish You Were Here. Absolutely nothing special.
>>
"DUDE LSD LMAO" the album
>>
I love it
>>
As someone who loves PF I really could never get into Piper. I'm not a fan of Syd
>>
>>69533478
Neither was Pink Floyd
>>
>>69532822
>first month on /mu/
>>
The only good thing about this album is the improv psych freakouts

>>69533303
You watch anime I don't think you can call anyone a child
>>
>>69532593
this is the only good Pink Floyd album
>>
>>69533726
actually the more first month opinion is "dae syd??"
>>
>>69533850
That's irrelevant, and I haven't watched anime in years.
>>
>>69533876
can I ask you what the point of using a comma and a period there
>>
>>69533920
?
>>
>>69534025
please stop FUXCKING replying to me
>>
shit, only good song is flaming
>>
>>69533314
even the fucking cover throws it your face. Makes me cringe.

>DUDE I CONSUME LSD AND I MAKE TRIPPY MUSIC EVERYONE LOOK AT ME IM SO DIFFERENT IM PINK FLOYD!! l m a o
>>
>>69534042
?
>>
Psychedelic rock sucked, but this album is magnificent for its erratic songwriting alone. Easily the best PF album.

Waters frequently referred to Syd as a genius but that's bullshit. Syd wasn't a genius (though Waters was and is a retard). Syd was just a kid with some good ideas who literally and permanently lost his mind to psychedelic drugs over the course of a few months in 1967 and this album is a very moving documentation of that sad process.
>>
>>69532593
This is unironically the only pink floyd album I like. I just cant get into prog tbqhwyf
>>
yeah dude, the gnome and bike are so much better than shine on your crazy diamond and sheep
>>
i like it but i think it didnt age that well
>>
>>69535838
>>69534082
>>69533861
Piper is certainly not the BEST Floyd album when compared to WYWH, DSOTM or ANIMALS but LSD, SYD, and Early floyd are cool respectively. kind of like Abby Road is awesome and Help is kinda cool.
>>
its weird

sometimes I'll love it, other times I wont even be able to stomach half the album
>>
>>69532822
Yes. Very much so.
>>
>>69535886
>>
File: rym.png (58KB, 1080x114px) Image search: [Google]
rym.png
58KB, 1080x114px
>>69532593
>>
File: reddit.png (29KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.png
29KB, 128x128px
>>69535886
pic didnt work
>>69536015
>>
>>69536023
4chin is to Animals
as
Reddit is to Division Bell
>>
piper is awesome but it's a different Pink Floyd, can't compare it to the other albums

Syd didn't tryhard, he was a natural
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.