[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember when she used to be super popular around here? What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: st vin.jpg (41KB, 620x401px) Image search: [Google]
st vin.jpg
41KB, 620x401px
Remember when she used to be super popular around here? What happened? Everyone barely remembers her now. Is her career dead? Is she a hack? Is she still on drugs? Was becoming a lesbian the biggest mistake of her career? Why is her singing voice so awful btw? Will people even bother with her new album? Will Cara dumping affect her songwriting? Does anyone else think her guitarplaying is cheesy as hell? Will the next arc of her career be even crazier? Did Brian Eno ditch her for some new better talent instead? Will the old Annie ever comeback? What went wrong, /mu/?
>>
>>69530853
she went from wholesome qt to just another dyke cunt
>>
Some anon started reacting really badly to the Annie threads, like throwing things out of the window then posting the pics. To the point where an Annie poster complained they couldn't get on with their hobby. We never got to the bottom of it.
>>
>>69530853
I like her. She'll probably put out something next year. Shes been quite since 2015 IMO. Saw here in concert in 2014 was really spectacular. No concert has surpassed it.
>>
>>69530893
what does fka twigs pic have to do with that?
>>
>>69531014
She's been working on a film and new album and also played a David Lynch concert
>>
>>69530853
One of the austrailia tv show presenter 16 or 14 years ago he enjoyed making fun about women collaborators and sometimes he dress off they, like dress, bikini and something. tits and as I said before performing in a swimmingool he quit bikini bottom and show her shaved pussy is a video from 2000-2003
>>
>>69530853
the annieposter became a grimesposter. i think anyone with half a brain could tell
these people don't actually give a shit about music, they just want to be culturally relevant and still feel superior to their friends
>>
>>69531471
>posting grimes over annie to feel superior
>>
File: IMG_7371.png (527KB, 515x530px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7371.png
527KB, 515x530px
>>69531471
>the annieposter became a grimesposter

Proof of this?

>>69531512
>implying Grims isn't superior to Annie
>>
I'm excited for her next album. I saw her perform in 2014 and it was really great. Rocked hard.

I do think S/T was a little one note though, and I think the white elephant with Annie is that she needs to surpass the goodwill surrounding Strange Mercy on this next one.
>>
File: 1425999535787.jpg (99KB, 794x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1425999535787.jpg
99KB, 794x1050px
>>69531740
I meant "elephant in the room."
>>
I think it was right before her s/t and maybe a little before the Davey B album that she got noticed more as a person and not a musician

so her music shifted a bit

it's still pretty good but I don't think she can recapture the first 2 albums and her demo
>>
>>69530853
needs to be more aggressive.
>>
>>69530853
just waiting for the next album basically cuz dont tend to follow that tabloid shit
>>
>>69530853
She has mostly been directing lately and her last album was like 2 or 3 years ago? I still listen to her regularly but never participated in those sad faggy ass threads.
>>
>>69532910
You lying get
>>
>>69530853
I didn't know her before digital witness. Looking over her work her early independent kooky persona is increasingly hard for her to suceed with convincingly. The magazine deals, the photo shoots, her posing unconvincingly with her latest hero or heroine, now at a mansion, now at a catwalk, giving earnest talks at academies, now in a hat, now in a classic car, now para glyding

Her identity is now confussed and perhaps is reaching Kanye type territory where the next deal or photo shoot

Yourr so here arent you i bet you are..... hmmmmmm

:?

Who are these people and what are their motives?
>>
File: hack.jpg (156KB, 914x623px) Image search: [Google]
hack.jpg
156KB, 914x623px
I 'member!
>>
>>69531445
Go on
>>
>>69533209
>>
>>69530893
Sauce? RIS isn't giving me anything.
>>
>>69533270
Fuckin WHAT??
>>
>>69533315
I'll explain everything later, nice trips btw
>>
>>69533395
Those aren't even trips you fuckin fifth grader
>>
>>69533467
Triple threes, a triple is one more consecutive from a double :)
>>
>>69533496
ONLY THE LAST DIGITS COUNT YOU BRAINDEAD ANIMAL. YER A FUCKIN DOG THAT GOT HIT WITH A SHOVLE DROWNING IN THE MUD BUILDING UP AROUND THE FRONT STEPS.
>>
>>69533543
I play old boys club rules , you filthy plebian
>>
>>69530853
>Is she a hack
she was always a hack. now she's just a less attractive hack, so mu doesn't care about her anymore
>>
>>69533573
oh fuck.
>>
>>69533596
PARDON YOU DICK HEAD I'M FUCKIN BUSY
>>
>>69533103
daaamn she looks old as fuck in this photo. Like a lesbian hisoka without any charms.
That fucking make up and dat granny old neck.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.