[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: Thats the spirit.jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Thats the spirit.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
Thoughts ?
>>
what is it
>>
surprisingly amazing

>>69526540
that's The Spirit
>>
>>69526587
sounds interesting
metal isn't my thing though
>>
>>69526626
>BMTH
>metal
>>
>>69526626
it's Art Pop
>>
>>69526369
>be me
>sees new btmh album
>assumes WOW LOOK AT ME IM EMO album
>actually surprised

It was actually a nice album to listen to,better than the average corny emo bs and a solid 8/10
>>
>>69526638
>>69526662
wikipedia says it's alternative/nu metal
I guess I'll give it a try though
>>
>>69526681
the guitars work more like a string section most of the time
>>
Not bad, preferred Sempiternal but this was good
>7/10
>>
This sounds like Linking Park in a bad way
>>
Decent modern day pop rock
>>
Love it. Very good album.
>>
File: BMTH_There_Is_a_Hell.png (98KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
BMTH_There_Is_a_Hell.png
98KB, 220x220px
Their best album by an incredibly long shot
That's The Spirit is generic as fuck
>>
File: IMG_0100.jpg (1MB, 3984x2241px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0100.jpg
1MB, 3984x2241px
>>
>>69526369
what the fuck
>>
>>69528245
Disagree. Maybe not as heavy as that album, but I think it is very well written.
>>
File: BMTH sucks balls.png (339KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
BMTH sucks balls.png
339KB, 1280x720px
>>69526369
>be me
>like generic metalcore in early high school
>realize that aesthetic music > adrenaline music
>give up on metal
>be me 3 years later and loving all sorts of shit
>realize that your old bands like BMTH were shit tier metal bands to begin with
>hear this new album
>mfw i hear that shitty "im so emo and cant scream and sold out harder than sempiternal" album
>>
>>69528620
Wow so edgy. Bet you listen to slint now, you waste of space. Fuck off back to another thread.
>>
count your blessings is their only good album
>>
>>69528733
Hmm, what about my post was "edgy "? Not what I was trying to say. It's just, when compared to a band like converge or deafheaven, BMTH has no artistic merit. you reacted emotionally instead of providing a legit criticism. This band is literally as generic as metal can get. I get the appeal and I dig some of their stuff, because its adrenaline-inducing, but there's so much better music than this
>>
>>69529008
Adrenaline inducing? And you actually have to ask what made your post edgy? You call it generic yet you provide nothing of merit. Converge and Deahheaven are your examples? Is this bait?
>>
Is liking this album the new Jason Aldean type of meme?
>>
>>69528742
Count Your Blessings is the epitome of badly written deathcore
>>
>>69528742
this is bait I hope, it's literally the opposite
>>
>>69528733
>>69529710
wait are you sincerely saying slint and converge are bad? Converge is a primary influence on virtually every metalcore band today, including bring me the horizon
>>
>>69529738
no it's just pretty poppy so you're going to find a lot of people that like it.
>>
>>69530023
Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. Emotional? You keep coming back to the thread of a band/album you call generic. Why?
>>
>>69530289
that was the first time I've posted in this thread bud
>>
>>69530319
Slint and Converge suck. I don't care if they are huge influences. There, happy now?
>>
>>69530335
but... if the band's biggest influence sucks, how is the band good?
>>
>>69530352
Because they are better? Slint sucks, I don't care how many bands they influenced.
>>
>>69530386
I'm talking about Converge
>>
slint converge btmh

i like em all

what's this pissing match about
>>
yeah this album is pretty horrible. It's like a watered down version of what they were doing on sempiternal. it's like they made this solely to get radio play.
>>
>>69526369
It's a good 7/10, preferred Sempiternal though
It sucks because I was going to the Australian concert that was cancelled, now they changed the guests to some generic shit
>>
I heard Throne and Happy Song when they came out but at the time it just seemed like they were release a bunch of singles. I didn't know they put out another album

I'm listening to it now and like it a lot
>>
Drown is legitimately a good song
>>
Follow You is so heart felt and relatable to me that it's impossible not for me to like it
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.