[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/be mean to claire/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1480987257513.jpg (224KB, 1273x1237px) Image search: [Google]
1480987257513.jpg
224KB, 1273x1237px
> Two albums
> Only one of them is any good
> /mu/ sucks her dick because she's ugly enough to date one of them if they got off their computer and stopped masturbating to her pics

This mediocre artist has gotten /mu/'s dick hard for the past fucking forever for no good reason. The fact that /grimes/ threads are as common as fucking /KPOP general/ is fucking saying something considering her last album was released last year and there's no hype for anything new.

This isn't even bait, I'm just fucking annoyed at these cucks ruining /mu/
>>
>>69524538
fuck grimes, shes like any other generic shitty EDGY female singer only her fanbase isnt teenage christian girls its overweight 20 year old men who havent seen the sun since the 90's, and somehow this makes her better?
>>
File: 1481146063364.png (443KB, 499x454px) Image search: [Google]
1481146063364.png
443KB, 499x454px
>> Two albums
>>
*means*

>>69524538
She has four albums actually
>>
>>69524629

Oh sorry, let me rephrase that. Two albums that anyone actually gives a flying fuck about.
>>
>>69524538
How autistic do you have to be to actually become 24/7 hater? We all know you're the faggot talking shit in every thread.
>>
>>69524538
I can respect someone who legitimately has tried to and can't enjoy Grimes, but this is pretty fucking autistic.
>>
>>69524736

Actually, I've only been in a /grimes/ thread once or twice, it just annoys me that i have to see her stupid face on the front page all the time with "uwu friendly reminder to be nice to claire" spanked on there
>>
>>69524625
The rest are not even albums. No one knows this shit, no one likes this shit, no one even talks about this shit here on /mu/. Question "what's your fav rec?" gets AA all the time :^)
>>
File: BoA443rIYAEh4Wp.jpg (38KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
BoA443rIYAEh4Wp.jpg
38KB, 600x450px
>>69524803
There's literally a thread up discussing Halfaxa right now, you faggot.
Look at my trips of truth. >>69524777
Kek has blessed us.
>>
>>69525194
Yes, one of you waifuniggers just made it after my post and it's already shit with ironic anons making fun of if and you.
>dude trips
Tripfaggot + waifudrone + digitshunter = ultimate autist. Like woah
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.