[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are his best albums outside of Something/Anything? and A

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Todd Rundgren.jpg (38KB, 782x439px) Image search: [Google]
Todd Rundgren.jpg
38KB, 782x439px
What are his best albums outside of Something/Anything? and A Wizard, A True Star?
>>
Runt and Hermit of Mink Hollow
>>
>>69521727
Todd and Healing are as good as the two you mentioned
>>
>>69521852
>>69521987
basically these

i''m partial to ballad of todd rundgren and the ever popular tortured artist effect as well
>>
>>69521852
>>69521987
>>69522149
I think after enough time every album Rundgren ever made's going to end up being posted.
>>
xtc skylarking
>>
Nearly Human has some good tracks though it has a lot of goofy 80s sounds too. I like 2nd Wind too, also a more mainstream sounding album. Todd doesn't have a lot of 'bad' stuff. Except the Individualist maybe...
>>
>>69521727
How did he fucking do it? I listened to A Wizard, A True Star? and it was so ridiculously good.
>>
are the following albums any good? i picked them up at a thrift store and havent heard em yet:

acapella
the ever popular tortured artist effect
initiation
healing
>>
>>69522610
They're alright. Kind of average, but still from his good period. TEPTAE has Bang The Drum All Day, which is probably his most known hit.
>>
>>69522666

so his best stuff is mostly the 1970s stuff?
>>
>>69522698
Yeah, all his 70's stuff is pretty good. Some of his 80's stuff is alright. Everything after isn't that good. You might want to check out Nazz too, which was a band he was in during the late 60's.
>>
>>69521727
Todd Rundgren's Utopia
That one album he produced for The Psychedelic Furs.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.