[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one is the best?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: big 4.png (791KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
big 4.png
791KB, 600x600px
Which one is the best?
>>
>>69521495
megadeth > other two > meatallica
>>
>>69521495
>go on RYM
>all the albums in most of the top spots are metal

Stop pls
>>
>>69521495
Megadeth for me.
Dystopia actually had some pretty good riffs.
>>
>>69521495
OP here, when I say which is the best I mean which album. Pls dont start a metallica vs megadeth meme thread
>>
File: tumblr_ogfakib4hA1txqagyo4_400.jpg (13KB, 305x207px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogfakib4hA1txqagyo4_400.jpg
13KB, 305x207px
Dystopia
>>
I only listened to 1.5 of them. Should I listen to the others or do none of them get better than this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dskx4p_HXfk
>>
>>69521519
>>69521559
>>69521575
>all this megadeth cock sucking
what the hell guys, its just more of the same crap mustaine has been spitting out for years now, same goes for the new slayer album
it was nice to see metallica get a little in touch with their roots but even then there are only a few moments on the album that really go anywhere
anthrax comes up with a great album, plenty of hooks, great riffs, and a great balance between heavy and thrash and of course no fucking credit, thats the best out of this round of the big 4 for sure
>>
>>69521638
i dont know, to me it misses a lot of what megadeth is "supposed" to be. or at least how i see them
when i think megadeth i think peace sells, classic thrash, it was close but not quite, and didnt catch enough with me to make up for it
I'd agree with the rest of that list though, switching FOK and Dsytopia, even as a slayer fan
>>
>>69521495
For All Kings > Repentless > Dystopia >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hardwired to Memestruct
>>
>>69521495
Megadeth > Metallica > Anthrax = Slayer
>>
>>69521495
Megadeth but they are all mediocre at best. They should just tour instead of making shitty forgettable albums.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.