[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pet Sounds of Hip Hop?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (506KB, 950x950px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
506KB, 950x950px
Pet Sounds of Hip Hop?
>>
>>69519904
honestly late registration is closer to pet sounds, but i dont think pet sounds translates well to the hip hop world
>>
Pet Sounds of hip-hop would probably be a Pitbull or Flo-rida album.
>>
production-wise, yes
in terms of content and meaning, it's the opposite
>>
>>69519904
there u go again
white people comparing a black artist to a white one

fuck off pls
>>
>>69519935
I'm a female tho.
>>
Doggystyle is more like the Pet Sounds of hip hop
>>
>>69519996
Bait, ignore this
>>
>>69520037
>they will fuck any race just to get back at their white dads

Dat white male victim complex tho.

>"So, Mr. Anon. Why should we hire you?"
>"Cuz I'm a nice guy!!!"
>>
>>69520085
I'm black
but good job avoiding the argument with ad- hominem.
now do my race a favor and stop comparing us to your white counterparts
MBDTF is MBDTF
fuck off
>>
>>69520129
I'm brown. You're still a whiny cunt tho. Stop blaming others for your problems and man the fuck up.
>>
>>69520167
>man the fuck up.
pls define what this means. so I can take you seriously for once
>>
>>69520187
Stop using "wahhh, my women don't want me cuz of racism" as an excuse. Alt-righters are pathetic AF.
>>
IMO watch the throne was the last good shit yeezy put out
>>
This might be the worst thread ive ever seen outside if /tv/
>>
>>69520220
more ad-hominem.
You can't fathom that somebody can argue a simple point without being alt-right
Please get some critical thinking skills.
Alt-right is pathetic i agree but so are you.

Now again define "man the fuck up"
Are you trying to promote black hyper-masculinity?
>>
>>69520129

you're not black
>>
>>69520284
I gave you the response you needed, not the one you wanted. Let that simmer for a bit, and learn to grow as a person.
>>
>>69520306
You avoided the argument because you have none. Don't say empty words like "man the fuck up" when you have no clue what that means.

>>69520287
I am but I'm sorry im not token for your agenda :(
>>
ITT: Everyone on /mu/ is black and a nationalist marxist all of a sudden.

KILL YOURSELVES
>>
File: ImBlackBtw..jpg (33KB, 419x419px) Image search: [Google]
ImBlackBtw..jpg
33KB, 419x419px
>>69520335
>>
>>69520335
>I am but I'm sorry im not token for your agenda :(

If your penis is bigger than a subway token I'd like to introduce you to my vagenda
>>
>>69520360
Sorry but I'm a Native American nazi trans woman, stop assuming my stupidity, I'm actually retarded and it offends me you don't critique this
>>
>>69520287
I'm White but I'm offended for all of the actual black people on /mu/ this is disgusting
>>
people ask "whats the Pet Sounds" of different genres and vice versa all the time. Why is /mu/ so insecure
>>
>>69519935
I know, right?
How dare people put this garbage monkey music on the same pedestal as a (white) human achievement like pet sounds
fucking insulting
>>
>>69520430
fuck off we don't want your opinion on black matters
you have ruined the black hip hop community
>>
>>69520430
>I'm White but I'm offended for all of the actual black people on /mu/ this is disgusting

you're not white
>>
>>69520471
Best compliment I've ever received thank you
>>
File: a.jpg (15KB, 587x120px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
15KB, 587x120px
Reminder black artist are sick of you white people appropriating our culture just for your entertainment

There's a change coming. One you're not gonna be prepared for.
>>
>>69519904

it was good, but could have been better. kanye should have made more stuff like it
>>
>>69520466
>you have ruined the black hip hop community
You did that to yourselves by selling out
your greed ruined the black hip hop community
>>
>>69520460
This.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.