[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I get some comfy reccs for a 9 hour drive to Ohio from New York?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Onnmu.jpg (71KB, 1039x776px) Image search: [Google]
Onnmu.jpg
71KB, 1039x776px
Can I get some comfy reccs for a 9 hour drive to Ohio from New York?
>>
campfire headphase
>>
sunn o discog
>>
>>69517662
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hXQhle7M5c
>>
>>69517662
The fact that you're leaving Ohio should be enough to make your drive comfortable.

Just listen to the entire RAMONES discography
>>
>>69517662

There's a lot of good lofi hiphop beats on youtube if you're into that. It's nice to cruise to.
>>
>>69517955
TO Ohio, not from Ohio ya dingus
>>
>>69517984
Then I have no sympathy
>>
>>69517662
i'd be happy to donate/make up a playlist to send you for the occasion if you can stream and drive
>>
>>69518025
please do anon
>>
Neon Indian
Kavinsky
Look for actual instrumentals for songs you like
M83
Black mill
Etc

I'm off

I'm also from New York too mate. Sup fellow Nyorker
>>
>>69517984
why would you make the mistake of going to ohio?
>>
Justice - Audio, Video, Disco.
SPV Laboratories Vol. 2
Wish You Were Here
>>
>>69517662
The Dandy Warhols Come Down.

It was actually written to be an album for road trip listening.

So was QOTSA's Songs For The Deaf, but that's not expressly comfy.
>>
>>69517662
Who the fuck would you ever go to Ohio? Listen to something that makes you hate yourself then.
>>
>>69521599
>recommending the bad Justice album
>>
You should probably check out the following

Birds of my Neighborhood-The Innocence Mission

Michigan-Sufjan Stevens

Emily Jane White-They Moved In Shadows Together
>>
Free Bird played on a 9 hour loop.
>>
Ohio by Neil Young
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.