[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck happened to them? They were fantastic and then

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: TheBloodhoundGang-LRG[1].jpg (90KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
TheBloodhoundGang-LRG[1].jpg
90KB, 600x450px
What the fuck happened to them? They were fantastic and then they just dropped off the map.
>>
>>69514117
Too funny. You can't really evolve from pure shit.
>>
>>69514128
Their music is pretty fuckin funny, but what do you mean "evolve from pure shit"?
>>
>>69514135
>"evolve from pure shit"?
Have you heard their music?
>>
>>69514117
>They were fantastic

what
>>
>only contribution to music is one of the worst novelty songs ever, loved by 12 year-olds
Delete yourself
>>
>>69514153
Oh, so you're saying they started off shitty and evolved. Yeah that does make sense, their older music can be a bit hit or miss
>>69514168
>not listening to their older tracks
https://youtu.be/JZpxaiNV_sM
They've contributed a lot.
>>
File: 1449106404035.png (158KB, 307x266px) Image search: [Google]
1449106404035.png
158KB, 307x266px
>>69514135
>Funny
If you're an anti intellectual shithead or eight. The only thing funny is how shitty their music is.
>>
>>69514217
>Oh, so you're saying they started off shitty and evolved. Yeah that does make sense, their older music can be a bit hit or miss
No. I am saying they have and always will be shit. Weather or not you enjoy their music is besides the point. It's ironic shit.

You can go nowhere from there.
>>
>>69514217
Dude this is really really bad. What are you doing
>>
Detachable Penis is their best song
>>
File: IMG_2870.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2870.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
I thought American Bitches was pretty good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu5J5uPzeIU
>>
>>69514234
It's ironic shit, yeah, but that's the point of the band, and I enjoy it.
Though back on topic, I'm not here to argue whether they're good or not, opinions differ. I'm here to ask what happened to them, they just disappeared. Did they split up?
>>
>>69514276
they released an album this year
>>
>>69514323
They have literally no internet presence, so it's impossible to know what they're up to
I bet nearly nobody knew they made a new album
>>
>>69514249
That's a King Missile song you butthead
>>
>>69514249
u betta be baitin

their first album is their best btw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1VS_UpTqXk
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.