[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SHIT ABOUT YOUTUBE AND IT'S MUSIC CENSORSHIP THAT PISSES YOU OFF!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: tmp_24453-rage1173667026.jpg (39KB, 341x204px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_24453-rage1173667026.jpg
39KB, 341x204px
Alright we all know about rammstein and the famous song called "Du Hast" right?

Well there is this specific video that i go on and watch on youtube that is one of their live concerts that has the well known scene of the lead singer being shirtless and does the spinning bow and arrow flames shooting out.

Now I know there are other videos of this but this one has him shirtless and after he does the fiery bow and arrow scene you can see his right ear is bleeding in the video.

Now I went on youtube just now and for some reason YOUTUBE HAD TO JUST REMOVE THAT VIDEO!!!!!!

AND I CAN'T FUCKING FIND IT NOW GOD FUCKING DAMN! I PRAY TO GOD FOR EVERYONE THAT WORKS IN YOUTUBE CORPORATION FUCKING DIES FUCKING GODDAMNIT HELL FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GODDAMN YOUTUBE AND IT'S REMOVING GOOD MUSIC VIDEO BULLSHIT!

FUCK!
>>
>>69513380
Holy shit it is removed!

What the hell? Why would they remove that video!?
>>
File: 1476014820456.jpg (25KB, 345x194px) Image search: [Google]
1476014820456.jpg
25KB, 345x194px
>>69513380
>rammstein
>almost 2017
>>
>>69513410
FUCK YOU

It's good music unlike your dubsteo bullshit you fucking underage fucks listen to these damn days!

I'm fucking pissed right now that they did that.

BUT YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT GOOD MUSIC BECAUSE YOU LIKE DEGENERATIVE LIBERAL BULLSHIT CRAP THAT THEY CALL MUSIC YOU FUCKING GODDAMN HIPPY!
>>
>>69513443
>It's good music unlike your dubsteo bullshit you fucking underage fucks listen to these damn days!
I can't tell if you're like 35 or 14.

this is what I listen to though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPHxhSY6nB0
>>
>>69513443
Fuck off grandpa no one cares about shit music and you have shit taste.

There's nothing wrong with dubstep and besides it's better than rammstein shit music.

Go be edgy somewhere else kid.
>>
>>69513380
Shit they did removed it

Youtube being youtube as usual
>>
>>69513532
Youtube needs to fucking die is what needs to happen.

I can't for the life of me find that specific rammstein du hast live video anywhere now.

FUCK YOUTUBE AND UNDERAGE LIBERAL MUSIC BULLCRAP!
>>
Dude I'm pretty sure it's copyright. YouTube rarely takes things down for any moral or political reason, they do it when ordered by a domestic court or when they get a copyright takedown request. Copyright has gotten a lot more fucked in the last five or so years.

Over half of all request are bogus , too, but some regional laws dole out strikes and gives based on copyright accusations, not actual convictions or such. YouTube is in a bind because they're the biggest juiciest target and everyone would love to sue them.
>>
>>69513669
I rather watch every single last of youtube workers to be beheaded and the main youtube leader to be hanged and castrated.

That video has been up for a long time and suddenly it gets removed without warning at all.

Probably some hippy liberal pussified BITCH got offended by the video and decided to remove it because of someone's fucking hurt feelings.

Fuck I hate sensitive fucking jackasses and corporate assholes taking good shit down and leaving literal shit up.

Yeah I know I can just go listen to other rammstein musics but the fact they removed that video now at this day and age makes me want to go punch a fucking car and bite down on the hood and tear it apart.

Yes I'm obviously fucking angry.

Does anyone have any links to that specific video somewhere on the internet since JEWTUBE THE YOUTUBE HAD TO REMOVE IT BECAUSE OF THEIR LIBERAL SHIT!
>>
>>69513738
Dude

Calm down man

No joke
>>
Are all Rammstein listeners this angry?
>>
>>69513669
>YouTube rarely takes things down for any moral or political reason

give me a fucking break
>>
>>69513925
When you get om their badside yeah and they can get pretty violent too.

>source: I had a roommate that was a rammstein listener and he has anger issues worst than Satan's anger issues.
>>
>>69513443
You don't belong here.
>>
File: musicstarted.jpg (32KB, 461x131px) Image search: [Google]
musicstarted.jpg
32KB, 461x131px
Cringe thread? Cringe thread.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.