[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

q's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 9

File: 0007114271003_A.jpg (43KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
0007114271003_A.jpg
43KB, 380x380px
>Of the last five albums you listened to, what was your favorite?

>What's the most annoying kind of shitpost on /mu/

>What's your AOTY?

>What's a really good older album that you just got around to listening to and loving? (You can decide how old "older" is)
>>
I got into Dylan, loved John Wesley Harding, didn't like BoB that much, now I love both. I have to listen to the rest.
>>
Pic related.

Non-music ones.

>What's your AOTY?
Japanese Breakfast's Psychopomp

>What's a really good older album that you just got around to listening to and loving? (You can decide how old "older" is)
Max Roach's Bitter Sweet Percussion and Mono and World's End Girlfriend's collaboration.
>>
>>69512869
>Arrowhead
>not superior Great Value Purified Drinking Water
>>
File: folder.jpg (178KB, 888x888px) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
178KB, 888x888px
>>69513017
shit, forgot the picture, how embarrassing
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 600x600px
>>69513017
shit, forgot the picture, how embarassing
>>
File: IMG_0961.jpg (517KB, 2910x1609px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0961.jpg
517KB, 2910x1609px
>>69513035
Nestle Pure Life is patrician
>>
>>69512869
>Of last five albums...
Flipper - Album Generic
>worst kind of shitpost
kpop
>Aoty
Blackstar
>older album just got into
Araca Azul
>>
File: a3330628712_10.jpg (61KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
a3330628712_10.jpg
61KB, 500x500px
>Favorite of last 5
the Reptilian- End Paths

>most annoying kind of shitpost
N/A
>What's your AOTY?
Sleep Bellum Sonno - Regulator (pic related)
>>
>>69513105
Nestle pure is not patrician
get off my board you nestlefag reeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>69513341
>Old album
Kind of Like Spitting - Old Moon in the Arms of the New

It's the only KoLS album I hadn't heard, for whatever reason, and true to form, I loved it. Ben Barnett can do no wrong.
>>
>>69512869
b/w Glow pt.2. Bedhead-Beheaded. TVZ Our Mother the Mountain. YL Year of Hibernation. and Seiko Oomori KITTY BLUES... going with Bedhead Lls
Any thread that only inspire posting album covers with no discussion
>What's your AOTY?
Bonde
Great question // Grace Cathedral Park -- In the Evening of Regret (love love)

very comfy right now but I'm trying to be a bit annoying in this post as a joke to myself so I expect some hate that will deflate this mood
>>
>>69513083
>bieber jokes
>>>/youtube/
>>
>Run the Jewels 2

>The autists that create threads with an album cover and a meme phrase such as "holy shit" or "wtf I love/hate ____ now"
>People who use the word objectively unironically

>We got it from here, thank you 4 your service

>Buena Vista Social Club
>>
>>69512869
>Of the last five albums you listened to, what was your favorite
Stevie Nicks - In Your Dreams
idk
>>What's your AOTY?
Blackstar
>>What's a really good older album that you just got around to listening to and loving? (You can decide how old "older" is)
desu haven't got around to any older albums recently
>>
File: IMG_1765.jpg (141KB, 640x616px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1765.jpg
141KB, 640x616px
Gorguts- From Wisdom To Hate
Tough q, there's a hell of a lot of them. Probably just the classic one of people calling someone's opinion garbage without defending their argument
>What's your AOTY?
Danny Brown- Atrocity Exhibition

Fairport Convention- Liege & Lief was a really enjoyable listen. To go further than that, Willie Dixon's album I Am The Blues is incredible as well
>>
Blonde
Grimes threads
Blonde
Eno - Another Green World
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.