[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you rank these britpop acts The Verve Pulp Oasis Blur

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: pulp.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pulp.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
How would you rank these britpop acts

The Verve
Pulp
Oasis
Blur
>>
Pulp > The Verve > Oasis > Blur

Also, Suede after Pulp and Elastica after Oasis
>>
>>69512654
Oasis>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything else
>>
>>69512654
Blur > Pulp > Oasis = The Verve
>>
Oasis is the best thing since the beatles
>>
>>69512654
Pulp > The Verve >>>>>>>>>>>> Oasis >>>>>>>>>>> Blur
>>
>>69512856
why do people compare oasis to the beatles so much when they were always more indebted to the likes of status quo, the jam, slade, etc.?
>>
>>69512856
That would be somewhat true if they broke up after their 3rd LP
>>
>>69512892
You forgot The La's
Noel said they were just picking up where the La's left off
>>
>>69512892
Oasis literally developed their sound by playing I Am the Walrus over and over again
>>
>>69512704
>>69512879
Why do you hate Blur so much? I'm genuinely curious.
>>
Pulp > blur > oasis=the verve
>>
>>69512986
blur sucks
>>
>>69512986
Not that guy but I listened to Parklife and got pretty damn bored. Pulp are way more interesting.
>>
Super Furry Animals > the rest
>>
>>69513071
Not an argument.
>>69513080
Listen to 13.
>>
The Verve > Oasis > Blur > Pulp
>>
>>69512654
Blur > Pulp > Oasis

Never listened to The Verve

Blur are my favorite band, ask me anything
>>
>>69513228
Why haven't you listened to The Verve faggot?
>>
>>69512985
>Oasis literally developed their sound by playing I Am the Walrus over and over again
And yet they sound more like 4 chord pub rock than the Beatles
>>
>>69512654
Pulp > Oasis > The Verve > Blur
>>
blur are shite
>>
>>69512654
Pulp > soft rock one hit wonder (oasis) > Rolling Stones ripoff one hit wonder (Verve) > Nirvana ripoff boyband one hit wonder (Blur)
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 400x400px
>>69513411
>Oasis
>One hit wonder
>>
Placebo
>>
>>69513467
>implying they're not
They're as much as a one hit wonder as Blur and The Verve
>>
>>69513584
In America maybe.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.