[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Morrissey part of the alt-right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: morrissey-624-1399556035.jpg (131KB, 620x417px) Image search: [Google]
morrissey-624-1399556035.jpg
131KB, 620x417px
Is Morrissey part of the alt-right?
>>
Im a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feel like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.
>>
>>69506807
He was the Milo of his day
>>
File: 72q3bc.jpg (136KB, 516x496px) Image search: [Google]
72q3bc.jpg
136KB, 516x496px
I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.
>>
>>69506807
Morrissey isn't tied to any political ideology, he's just a contrarian. Give me one position Morrissey has taken that is the standard position.
>>
If that stops him for writing utter trash like Frankly Mr. Shankly, fine.
>>
>>69507130
>not liking Frankly Mr. Shankly
>>
>>69506885
this

fucking disgusting ridiculous ignorant 4chan
>>
I'm a part of what some people call the "aut-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.
>>
>>69506807
well he's a piece shit so he might as well be
>>
Morrissey, Superman, and white jesus are known in secret alt-right circles as the three kings of the alt-right.
>>
>/mu/ posts more about the "alt-right" than /pol/ does
Typical gullible libcucks getting hysterical about the new MSM boogeyman
>>
>>69507371
>implying we don't need a /mu/ defener to protect us from the counter culture rebellion that is the alt-right movement
>>
>>69507371
/Pol/ is the "Alt Right" and i'm pretty sure they dislike the term. It's equivalent to /mu/tants unironically referring to themselves as hipsters/nu-males.
>>
>>69507130
Frankly Mr. Shankly was one of their best songs you contrarian ass
>>
>>69507371
Exactly.

Today's the day /mu/ realizes they're just a bunch of mainstream faggots who think they're different because they felt the Bern and respect Beyonce's contribution as a pop artist
>>
>>69507371
It's Reddit false-flagging.
>>
>>69506807
considering he contributed something to society besides shitty nazi pepe shoops, no he is not
>>
File: explosive.png (714KB, 684x690px) Image search: [Google]
explosive.png
714KB, 684x690px
I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.
>>
>>69506807
>Brexit supporter
>Wrote songs about rejecting gays hitting on him
>>
It part of what some people call the "alt-right" and I'm a feels fuck as fuck. feels like the PC culture , or rebellion against an actual counter culture that dominates American colleges.
>>
As far left leaning as I am, I'd still so no, Morrissey seems like more of a whiny lliberal.
Also,
>>
>>69506849
This
>>
Morrissey is anti-sex
>>
>>69506834
This.

We're the new punks, and that's exactly what scares them shitless.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.