[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are You Hype?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

January 13th
>>
Do we really need more monotone rapping?
>>
No, I'm not a Redditor.
>>
>>69495829
>Do we really need more music
no, everybody should quit desu senpai
>>
might as well listen to major lazer
>>
That album cover is even shittier than the first two
>>
>>69495843
wut

that was not even remotely implied

ew 2100 is awful
>>
>>69495799
Yeah, I'm looking forward to it.

Screw /mu/.
>>
Never been able to enjoy RTJ as much as Killer Mike and El-P's other stuff but i still think it'll be a fun listen
>>
>>69496386
Where is best to start with each artist individually?
>>
>>69495799
stupidest covers i've ever fucking seen, "hurr lets have a hand pointing at another hand holding a gaudy nigger chain."
>>
>>69495799
Yeah, I'm pretty hyped.
>>
>FUCK DONALD TRUMPNIGGA YUH
>WHITE PRIVILEGE WHITE PRIVILEGE
yeah sure hyped as fuck to bumping this cuck shit while stroking my beard and fixing my glasses and taking my daily finasteride!!
>>
>>69496939
>Scrutinizing art over politics
>>
>>69496395
Personally i would recommend Funcrusher Plus and Fantastic Damage from El-P and Killer Mike has some decent solo albums but my favourite from him is still R.A.P Music.
>>
yes and its going to the best one by them
>>
I'm definitely interested, didn't really like 2100 but the other two tracks weren't bad. Wanna see what the Danny Brown feature sounds like
>>
>>69495799
not really, I kinda grew tired of them.

I remember getting really hyped for the first two.

Maybe I'll feel differently closer to the due date
>>
>>69495799
Just jerked off to pics of El-P and Killer Mike while listening to Early and I'm still hyped
>>
I don't lik death grips
>>
>>69497322
I don't lik u :^)
>>
>>69495867
2100 is great. The other two are.... not album worthy
>>
>>69495799

>Are You Hype?

Yes. I'm glad Trump won too but I still like RTJ.

Killer Mike and EL-P are good artists and people.
>>
IM A BAG OF DICKS
>>
>>69497630
PUT ME TO YOUR LIPS
>>
>>69495832
do redditors not like them? they made an album of cat sounds
>>
>>69496794(You)
>>
>>69495832

>No, I'm not a Redditor.

Killer Mike is one of the most underrated MCs going right now.
>>
>no Bernie Sanders features
ehh
maybe i'll give it a listen
>>
>>69497642
Hydrobot! Taking it to the next level? That was sick!
>>
>/mu/ used to love RTJ
>now they hate them

I hope the pendulum will swing the other way again once RTJ3 drops. My hype never stopped
>>
File: really-good-point.gif (494KB, 245x136px) Image search: [Google]
really-good-point.gif
494KB, 245x136px
>>69497696
This
>>
>>69495829
how the fuck are RTJ monotone
>>
>>69497802
by not changing their tones? I just heard these 3 singles and although I've heard rappers who were more monotone its still pretty flat. The flow was alright as i recall but the tone was average at very best.
>>
listening again with legend and actually the flow is kinda stilted
>>
>>69497823
Okay they're not Kendrick in terms of varying flow but to call them monotone is a bit of a stretch IMO
>>
and on legend elp was really the only one who was overly monotone although mike had his moments but he at least had some good versus.
>>
>>69497854
I've only relistened to legend so far but elp was very monotone and mike was only monotone about half the time
>>
>>69497854
and I'm describing the literal tones that they hit as monotone. Flow I'm describing as rhythm and meter.
>>
talk to me is even worse

its basically a throw away

Is there even one redeeming quality to this song?
>>
>>69497675
>killer mike
>Underrated
That's the most reddit-core music related statement I've ever heard.
>>
>>69497874
Well I have no problem whatsoever with that here. They sound hungry as fuck IMO
>>
>>69497890
It's the shortest of the three.
>>
>>69497890
yes there is

>BARS
>>
File: 1442191811906.jpg (58KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1442191811906.jpg
58KB, 1024x768px
>>69495799
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyJlrTojVFw
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.