[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a picture of the band Talking Heads.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Talking-Heads[1].jpg (59KB, 650x300px) Image search: [Google]
Talking-Heads[1].jpg
59KB, 650x300px
This is a picture of the band Talking Heads.
>>
>I was a peculiar young man—borderline Asperger's, I would guess.
>>
my dad was in talking heads...
no, wait
my dad had a talking head
yeah, now it's right
>>
Take a look at this band
>>
>>69492336
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS BAND
>>
>>69492351
the band of a government man
>>
>He would see faces in movies, on TV, in magazines, and in books

>He thought that some of these faces might be right for him

>And through the years, by keeping an ideal facial structure fixed in his mind

>Or somewhere in the back of his mind

>That he might, by force of will, cause his face to approach those of his ideal

>The change would be very subtle

>It might take ten years or so

>Gradually his face would change its shape

>A more hooked nose
>Wider, thinner lips
>Beady eyes
>A larger forehead

>He imagined that this was an ability he shared with most other people

>They had also molded their faces according to some ideal

>Maybe they imagined that their new face would better suit their personality

>Or maybe they imagined that their personality would be forced to change to fit the new appearance

>This is why first impressions are often correct

>Although some people might have made mistakes

>They may have arrived at an appearance that bears no relationship to them

>They may have picked an ideal appearance based on some childish whim, or momentary impulse

>Some may have gotten halfway there
>And then changed their minds

>He wonders if he too might have made a similar mistake

What did he mean by this?
>>
how long had you been listening to the talking heads before you realized [spoiler]Speaking in Tongues[/spoiler] is their greatest album?
>>
>>69492375
theyre on tumblr
>>
>>69492292
more like talking speds
>>
As good as they were later on I was always kind of partial to their quartet incarnation.
>>
>>69492428
It's about life decisions and perceived self betterment, and how you might change your mind about these further down the line.
Like making a stupid career choice as a kid when choosing your education, or redundant plastic surgery.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.