[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how would you describe death grips to your parents?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (69KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 640x360px
how would you describe death grips to your parents?
>>
>>69487062
you know how Queen is the greatest musician when you were growing up?

this guy is Queen, but for my genration
>>
>hey mom remember that time when I was listening to The Eternal and Dying Fetus and you said that Aretha Franklin would have a heart attack if she heard this shit? Well this is much worse.
>>
They're like Limp Bizkit but less culturally relevant and more of a meme.
>>
it's like lots of samples and rhythm based stuff with rapping over it but feels wrong to like call it rap though
>>
Why I have the strange feeling that MCRide is not a black guy but a white guy? I don't know hot to explain, I feel like he is more white then black. Anyone with the same feeling?
>>
>>69487086
/thread
>>
>>69487130

>not hearing black identity in ride verses
>>
>>69487086
holy...
>>
Your kid with the speech impediment, lack of empathy and social retardation is rocking out to a nigger yelling at the top of his lungs over a wall of noise about satan.

(Nothing new here)
>>
There's this guy who plays 50 cymbals at the same time and this other guy plays keyboards better than Emerson. Oh, and they also have one nigger in the band.
>>
>>69487086
this is such an incredibly deluded opinion.
>>
>>69487062
It's a meme, you dip
>>
Just bad enough to be good
>>
>>69487062
I'd be like. Dad check this out

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=lilpTpghcI0
>>
>>69487086
at this point I can't tell what's ironic and what isn't anymore

fuck this board sometimes
>>
"So what's this you're listening to son?"

"Oh, a hip hop trio."

"Ok Cool."

Your father and mother don't give a flying fuck about genres with more than 3 names tagged on to them.
>>
>>69487062
Trash
>>
gay nigger shit
>>
>>69487892
this is clearly a form of post-irony
>>
>>69487086
UR RETARDED
>>
File: backtoreddit.jpg (141KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
backtoreddit.jpg
141KB, 717x880px
>>69487086
>>
File: 1473583560390.png (46KB, 507x607px) Image search: [Google]
1473583560390.png
46KB, 507x607px
>rare occasion of talking to my dad about music, this was around the time Bottomless Pit was getting hyped up
>mention the band name to him
>he says "What's Death Grips?"
>before I can say anything my brother cuts me off and says smugly "Oh they're just some stupid band with a singer who sounds like he has manic bipolar"
>dad says "Oh, sounds like that would suit [Anon] well" *laughs*
>tfw
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.