[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Run The Jewels 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: RunTheJewels3.jpg (84KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
RunTheJewels3.jpg
84KB, 620x620px
Anybody else hyped as fuck?

Singles

>Run The Jewels - Legend Has It
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaPrQa3oMy0

>Run The Jewels - 2100 feat. BOOTS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-FPb-Mcpjw

>Run The Jewels - Talk To Me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1b9n0Amr9RI
>>
I'm hyped. Been revisiting the previous albums recently and I'm ready for what they've got next.
>>
>>69484689
lyrically they're getting stale
and could they get somebody to help produce
wouldn't mind an arca type to produce a track for them.
danny brown mixed in with evian christ and we got some good stuff
rtj can do it too
>>
music for people who listen to less than 10 rap albums a year

awful, awful stuff
>>
>>69484689
legend has it is so fucking corny tho... that "R! T! J!" chorus. Jesus christ.
>>
I really like 2100 but the other two singles don't have me very excited, honestly. It's like they lost all the energy they displayed on RTJ2 in favor of something """deeper""" and more mature/political.
Which isn't a bad choice, it's just they were able to accomplish that pretty well on RTJ2 without compromising the high-octane, off the wall sound they had. This new stuff is just pretty boring to listen to.
>>
>>69484767
I disagree, I think two hype albums in a row might have been exhausting. Plus, the first two albums got decently political as well.

Maybe there might be a few too many Trump references in the newer songs, but I think this is the next best style they could achieve without tiring out the others.
>>
>>69484718
But killer Mike is actually good and el-p has actually produced great albums. Have you even heard the cold vein?
>>
>>69485213
>b-but they've done g-good stuff before...
shut the fuck up, white trash
>>
>>69484718
pleb
>>
these albums are so boring
>>
>>69485312
So you haven't... fucking pleb. I bet you listen to "real rap". Also I'm not white
>>
It's gonna be cool, but not really hype for it. Only song I've listened to more than once was the lastest one, I quite like that one
>>
>>69484689
>>>/r/eddit/
>>
>>69485438
>>>/pol/
>>
2100 is great, but the other two tracks arent album worthy
>>
>>69484718
>>
>>69485213
El-P hasn't made anything good since Fantastic Damage. RTJ sounds really bad compared RTJ2 and that doesn't even peak the level that El-P was on when produced the Cold Vein
>>
>>69484689
Is that a Gentle Giant sample on Legend Has It ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUpREizsftU
>>
>>69485976
>I'll Sleep When You're Dead
>not good
I strongly disagree
>>
>>69486022
It's the only El-P Album I deleted from my music player. I don't like any of the songs on that album.
>>
>>69486104
To each their own I guess
>>
>>69486122
It was the sampling on the album that drove me away.
>>
File: rick.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rick.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
I'm hyped as FUCK!!

WUBALUBADUBDUB MUTHAF**KAZZZ
>>
leaked new rtj tracklist!!!

1. hol up
2. so you be sayin
3. we wuz kangz (ft. shakka-ahmose)
4. gun down the popo
5. i kill da cops (blam blam)
6. why are cops so mean to us
7. pigs in a blanket (ft. trevor noah)
8. flagellating crackaz
9. 2100 (ft. someone irrationally angry about death grips)
10. niggaz n hoez
>>
>>69486324
You ever notice how the horse from Animal Farm represents Trump supporters perfectly?
>>
>>69486294
faggot
>>
>>69486400
i'm glad 10th english is teaching you deeper thinking anon
>>
How did we go from stuff like this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks_eNSMcUmU

..and The Cold Vein to stupid weak beats with "DUDE FUCK THE GOVERNMENT" literal pop-punk-tier lyrics, Rick And Morty merchandise, and dudebro video game commercials??
>>
"flagellating crackaz" it's the kind of hip hop "intelligent" people listen to
>>
>>69484805
Not that guy but I feel like Mike's politics have rubbed off too much on el-p. Maybe the election was a factor too.
>>
>>69486560
Damn, that just implies Trump supporters are dumber than your average 10th grader.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.