[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a gay man, I find electronic-based music to be very boring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (126KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 900x900px
As a gay man, I find electronic-based music to be very boring and straight. Male DJs are the worst and their mere existence perpetuates heteronormativity.
>>
>As a gay man

say no more
>>
Effectively today, /bleep/ will be disbanded and its posters disemboweled

Sorry for the trouble OP
>>
>>69475440
As a bisexual man, I think you should try more unknown/obscure stuff, minimal/dub techno is really good.

If it's the repetition that bothers you, try IDM. It's basically the prog of dance music.
>>
Wow it's almost like we just saw this thread an hour ago.
>>
>>69475440
>le snowflake
>>
OP, can you do me a favor and jump off the nearest bridge when you get a chance? Thanks.
>>
> Heteronormativity

You already said you were gay, OP, no need to reinforce your faggotry.
>>
>>69475440
>electronic-based music
>implying Giorgio's electro-disco isn't THE gay soundtrack to the late 70s

Boo
>>
This thread was literally posted a few hours ago with rock instead of electronic but you're all taking the bait anyways.
>>
>>69477287
>As a bisexual man
pls be my bf
>>
>heteronormativity
are you genuinely trying to push the idea that biological sexual attraction for the purpose of reproduction is a social construct

i'm an anti-natalist and entirely in favor of freedom to be with whoever you want, but i can still see that you have your head up your ass if that's what you believe
>>
Let me use this shit thread to remind you folks of the wonderful world of sage

Sage a thread, save a life
>>
>>69475440

>implying that all dance music doesnt come from a black lgbt background (chicago house, detroit techno, ny garage) and that dancing/club culture isnt the gayest thing around

fuck you man, get better at existing
>>
>>69477412
also be better at being gay, you faggots make the rest of us look bad
>>
>>69475440
what do you listen to
>>
>>69477424
>also be better at being gay
Do you like have to suck more dick than usual or?
>>
>>69477462
yeah bout sums it up

also dont act like being gay makes you a better person
>>
>>69477501
I can respect that.

I mean, if i was actually gay i could.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.