[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That was really good. Why do you guys hate it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: album-1.png (510KB, 627x618px) Image search: [Google]
album-1.png
510KB, 627x618px
That was really good. Why do you guys hate it?
>>
"the math ahead, the math behind" is the gayest line i've ever heard

some good tracks tho senpai deathbreast gives me chills
>>
>>69473786
A few bad songs/moments but overall pretty solid. I like this direction for Bon Iver
>>
we don't hate it - in fact i quite love it, despite finding the song titles a lil too try hard and tacky. the actual material is fantastic tho.
>>
was I the only one who loves ____45____
>>
>>69473786
one of my favorite albums of the year
>>
>>69474600
Nah, I probably prefer the more minimal songs on the album, like 45 and creeks

>>69474558
Same here, titles are some of the most pretentious things I've seen, even after hearing his explanation for them.
>>
people hate it because they dismiss it because for emma is tumblrcore

this and s/t are easily in the top 15 albums in the past decade
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 370x370px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 370x370px
>>69474976
Lmaoing at your life and your parents' lives for raising a fucking faggot.
>>
because pretentious is a bad word and that influences peoples judgement, even though it has no bearing on the quality of the music
that, or because it's legitimately quite amateur sounding in a couple parts even though he's apparently been producing for years, maybe it's intent but that doesn't make it any better either
>>
>>69475014
haha sick rebuttal bro!! xD
>>
>>69475117
Don't bite the bait anon, what do you think the rest of that top 15 would be?
>>
>>69474938
what was his explanation for the song titles? I havent heard bout this
>>
PURE SHIT
>>
>>69474558
This, I love the actual music but the track titles are like every 14yo SoundCloud vaporwave tryhard
Maybe he meant it as a pleb filter
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.