[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Justice-Woman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Justice_-_Woman_artwork.jpg (84KB, 628x628px) Image search: [Google]
Justice_-_Woman_artwork.jpg
84KB, 628x628px
I dont know why they kept they AVD style of music, people made it clear they liked 2007 Justice more.
>>
I really like it a lot. I think they could have gone a little harder at times- it still feels tame, not that I'm asking for cross2.0 again, but there are still plenty of hints at dirtier electro: the end acid house synth on Safe And Sound, the Intro to Randy...
>>
Maybe Justice themselves don't enjoy making that type of music anymore and they're just doing what they want.
Doing anything other than what you're enjoying for the purpose of making more money or appeasing fans is selling out.
With that said it would be nice if they were still making heavier music, but if they forced themselves to do it it would probably suck since they wouldn't enjoy making it as much
>>
>>69463282
>people made it clear they liked 2007 Justice more
implying any artist should care about what is "fans" want
Great album, will keep me saying 2016 wasn't that bad in music
on an artistic point of view this is retarded
>>
>>69465220
>Great album, will keep me saying 2016 wasn't that bad in music
>on an artistic point of view this is retarded
switch them upside down and my post makes sense
>>
Ok im just going to ask if this is a meme. Pretending to have heard the album then only talking about the 3 released tracks?
>>
>>69465254
what? The album came out mid november
>>
This album bored me so much. And the vocals on some of these tracks were outright grating. Was really dissapointed.
>>
avd > 2007
>>
>>69467269

you actually deserve to die
>>
>>69463282
The fact is that Justice have no interest in making the detailed, raw, granular music they were making back in 2007 and just want to be a mediocre disco/funk/west coast pastiche band.
>>
this album is even more barebones and grating and repetitive and "muh feel" than lcd soundsystem's stuff
>>
>>69467499
lol shut up dance faggot what you gonna tell me you watch anime too
>>
Woman is good. All these fucking nerds have been way too hard on it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.