[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some easy /mu/core songs to play on acoustic guitar?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Apr2011-wallpaper-1280x1024.jpg (711KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Apr2011-wallpaper-1280x1024.jpg
711KB, 1280x1024px
What are some easy /mu/core songs to play on acoustic guitar?
>>
>>69455307
In the aeroplane over the sea album
>>
>>69455307
Fade Into You
>>
>>69455307
Sober to death
>>
>>69455417
Yep. I was going to suggest this. Most of the album consists of the same 4 chords played in different progressions.

Singing them while playing is hard as fuck though. Mangum has the lung capacity of a blue whale.
>>
>>69456365
>2016
>Not doing Indian respiratory meditation everyday to increase lung capacity.
>>
>>69456365
It actually has less to do with lung capacity and more with breath control, which is a singing technique. Which is one reason why I consider him an underrated singer
>>
>>69456365
The bridges burst and twist around
And wanting something warm and moving
Bends towards herself the soothing
Proves that she must still exist
She moves herself about her fist
Sweet communist
The communist daughter
Standing on the sea-weed water
Semen stains the mountain tops

all in one breath
>>
>>69456401
Agreed. Did musical theater for 8 years (and like, pretty professional stuff, not just community plays for autists), and I still have trouble singing along to Mangum in the car.
>>
>>69455307
TODAY IS GONNA BE THE DAY THAT THEY'RE GONNA THROW IT BACK TO YOU
>>
>>69455307
All of them.

Well, a lot of them.

>Neutral Milk Hotel
>The Antlers
>The Microphones
>Car Seat Headrest
>Wilco
>Belle and Sebastian
>Carrisa's Weird
>Tame Impala

All super easy to play.
>>
>>69456911
He said /mu/core anon.

So basically any other Oasis song.
>>
>>69455307
Giles Corey is pretty easy usually

Bright Eyes and Mountain Goats both have a good many easy songs as well

And of course Neutral Milk Hotel, as said. "Oh Comely" was the first song I learned to play/sing.
>>
>>69455307
Grimes
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.