[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/a/ banned generals so why don't we?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: 1457630663053.jpg (20KB, 480x478px) Image search: [Google]
1457630663053.jpg
20KB, 480x478px
/a/ banned generals so why don't we?
>>
/a/ is one of those boards that is just an autism magnet

along with /mlp/, /pol/ and a handful of other boards
>>
The /kpop/ shitters would go ballistic and the grimes shit would leak all over again more than it does already. Not to mention they mainly are containment threads. Do you want to post with the /Daily/ retards in regular threads?
>>
File: 1348200865450.png (364KB, 611x418px) Image search: [Google]
1348200865450.png
364KB, 611x418px
I saw we get rid of the K-pop wankers
they have .webm for their shit
>>
>>69452809
The great thing about being a horsefucker is that all the other autistic boards hate us, so we will never be flooded with newfags like /mu/, /v/, /r9k/, and /pol/ are
>>
>>69452788
Yeah, and /a/ is shit.
>>
>>69452820
there are kpop generals on mu, wsg, hr and trash
and that's to say 4chan only
you see the mu kpg and think it's shit but that's only the tip of the iceberg
>>
File: IMG_8587.jpg (100KB, 663x489px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8587.jpg
100KB, 663x489px
>>69452818
>>69452788
>the grimes shit would leak all over again more than it does already.
>>
Because /a/ is a containment board, like /pol/ and /b/, /r9k/.
>>
/a/ also doesn't let you recommend anime to people, what do you expect
>>
>>69452882
They should all be sent to /trash/.
>>
>>69452957
good

recommendation threads are fucking retarded
>>
>>69452882
What the hell... why are there so many Kpop generals?
>>
>>69453054
You underestimate autism
>>
>>69453017
Why doesn't /mu/ ban them
>>
>>69452788
They re used to sgregate bandcamp and souncloud crud
So they're quite useful in that respect
>>
>>69452818
Well, one way we could avoid it is by not giving them (You)'s therefore giving them no reason to stay here.
>>
>>69453054

lonely autistic virgins
>>
>>69452788
the generals are the only places were music actually gets discussed
>>
>>69452901
no, see, you don't know what that is
you mistake the term "containment board" for "specialized board"
a containment board is a place to send shit that has been bothering users for a while, a few examples of that would be /mlp/, /trash/, /aco/, and /s4s/ to name a few
Those boards you named are specialized boards, in fact /a/ was the first board on the site, the difference is that the specialized boards didn't annoy the whole website collectively to warrant their existence. a few examples of that would be /g/ for technology, /r9k/ which was made for fun to test what a board would be like if no post was a duplicate of another, /b/ was made (second board made btw) to post things that didn't have a board yet like medical stuff or things of that nature, and /pol/ which was originally /new/ was made to discuss politics. granted I don't know much of /pol/'s history, it may have been created because of political shit flooding the website but I dunno
See, just because a board's users are annoying doesn't make them a containment board, it just makes them a daycare
>>69453054
a combination of a love for music, loneliness, and autism (mostly autism because apparently they don't know that there already exists not one, but a few kpop generals before they make a new one)
>>
>>69453403
>kpop general
>"love for music"
I don't think anyone unironically loves that trash save for a few retarded tripfags.
>>
>>69452818
This. Most shit users are contained in generals right now where we can forget they exist.
>>
>>69453479
Why contain them when you can ban them or send them to /trash/?
with the mod's help ofc
>>
>>69453403

I use those terms interchangeably
>>
>>69453522
i mean, or you could do that
i guess "containment board" could be used derogatorily
whatever
>>
>>69453445
you are really wrong
I know you're talking about mu only but if you take a look at the numbers
the first song from kpop girl group blackpink was released about 4 months ago and it has over 72 million views
people really like this stuff
>>69453479
and they keep talking about (and posting pictures about) the music they like while the rest of the board is filled with the same pitchfork shitpost over and over again
why do you think non-general mu is any better than generals?
>>69453507
this board is not your sandbox
you're the one who should learn how to filter
>>
>>69453757
>this board is not your sandbox
it literally is
>you're the one who should learn how to filter
filtering doesn't clean up the board

we need proper moderation you fucking moron
>>
>>69453783
keep crying
>>
>>69453807
kill yourself blackstinker
>>
File: IMG_0189.jpg (152KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0189.jpg
152KB, 950x534px
>>69453757
>kpg ever talks about music
>le "/mu/ never discusses music ever" meme
>>
>>69453956
>kpg ever talks about music
they do
>le "/mu/ never discusses music ever" meme
you must be very new if you're not tired of the same music being posted all the time
but again you're the one using green text and ironic memeing to refute my real arguments
maybe go make a thread about how underrated joanna newsom is if you don't feel like arguing anymore
oh, or one about AOTY lists or about the best radiohead songs
or even one about how post punk is so freaking epic
>>
Are there people on this board that don't associate with any of the generals?

You're all comfortable just spamming memes posting aoty charts and getting baited by /pol/?
>>
>>69452818
The K-pop General has been only idol worshiping since day zero. It could easily work anyplace else, like /tv/.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.